Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have played this, my question is how long does a match typically last?

I mean if you are one of the first to get killed, I imagine you're waiting a while when the game is basically an Elimination version of FFA. That's a lot of people to be killed before the match is over.

Of does it kick you to the menu and load a new game for you if you die early?

For those that have played this, my question is how long does a match typically last?

I mean if you are one of the first to get killed, I imagine you're waiting a while when the game is basically an Elimination version of FFA. That's a lot of people to be killed before the match is over.

Of does it kick you to the menu and load a new game for you if you die early?
If you die first, you just go to lobby and join a new one, the matchmaking is almost instant at this point. If you're playing duos you can stick around and watch your teammate or teammates in squad games. I'd say the average game runs about 30 minutes, the closing circle forces the action.

Is this worth grabbing boys? How's the playerbase? Am I going to be looking at empty servers and 1v1s on 16 sq km or what?
Matchmaking is instant, and there aren't servers per se, a game starts when 100 players have joined. At the moment it's the hottest game on Steam, so there's no reason the player base should drop off for a while.

I learned yesterday you can queue up for duo and squad games with less than the maximum players by disabling the autofill option.

Small box at the bottom of the menu when you select duo or squad. Great for when you don't want to be paired up with randoms.

Forget it. I posted first and then read the previous pages. Looks fun but the graphics look like last gen to me.
A Call of Duty player ladies and gentleman.

Game started running like shit after the last patch its getting me killed

I don't know what you guys are talking about regarding the graphics. The landscapes and world itself are damn near photo realistic if you're playing on ultra.

This is what the game is capable of in 4k, in early access if you have the setup.

I don't know what you guys are talking about regarding the graphics. The landscapes and world itself are damn near photo realistic if you're playing on ultra.

This is what the game is capable of in 4k, in early access if you have the setup.

Graphics aint to bad but they are not high end, lots of games look way better.

Game started running like shit after the last patch its getting me killed

You mean the first patch they released yesterday which broke a bunch of stuff (including aiming), the first hot fix patch they released a few hours later which introduced massive network lag or the update they pushed 12 hours ago to fix the network lag?

https://twitter.com/pubattlegrounds?lang=en

If you die first, you just go to lobby and join a new one, the matchmaking is almost instant at this point. If you're playing duos you can stick around and watch your teammate or teammates in squad games. I'd say the average game runs about 30 minutes, the closing circle forces the action.

Matchmaking is instant, and there aren't servers per se, a game starts when 100 players have joined. At the moment it's the hottest game on Steam, so there's no reason the player base should drop off for a while.

My friends and I have the "Rambo" rule.

If you're last alive you must run straight at any enemies you see and fire constantly.

Makes it entertaining for those already dead and speeds up the start of a new match.

If you're last alive you must run straight at any enemies you see and fire constantly.

Makes it entertaining for those already dead and speeds up the start of a new match.
Same. Unless it's a top 20 situation.

It really depends, if we're geared and get in a bad situation, we'll usually let them play it out, we've got a couple dinner with one guy being an opportunist. If there are like 70 people left then we go Rambo, or Splinter Cell if we're in a city. Blood for blood.

You mean the first patch they released yesterday which broke a bunch of stuff (including aiming), the first hot fix patch they released a few hours later which introduced massive network lag or the update they pushed 12 hours ago to fix the network lag?

https://twitter.com/pubattlegrounds?lang=en

I only got one patch as far as I know but there is shit loads of stuttering and rubber banding now. Some games are better then others but it's fucking pissing me off.

22M7HLn.jpg

@GhostZ06 @Strychnine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back