Playboy has a new fat model

People have different definitions and subjective views on the differences between "chubby" (which is what this girl is. shes thick, stomach rolls out of shirt and has cellulite), fat, and obese. She isn't fat. I guess plus sized is the term, but I also think Kim Kardashian or anyone with thick legs and ass is "plus sized", compared to stick models.

Her face is atrocious though. Like she'll talk over every thing when you're watching TV.

Molly Constable

She's definitely fat, but she's really not that ugly. She's probably better looking than most of your girlfriend's though.

14033511_310323126007691_890572397_n.jpg

Bruh, you better start signaling how high your standards are unless you want people to think you’re involuntarily celibate. Do you even post insecurely?

I'm all for thick girls. I'm just not attracted to the big stomachs. That's a turn off for me. I would still do her though. Most likely just focus on smashing her from the back lol

At least she doesn't have cock 'n balls. Oh Playboy how you've let yourself go. Chicks with dicks, plus sized "models". What next, get rid of nudity?

At least she doesn't have cock 'n balls. Oh Playboy how you've let yourself go. Chicks with dicks, plus sized "models". What next, get rid of nudity?

Next up are chicks with plus sized dicks.

It's ironic to see Playboy being a part of the neo-puritanical establishment.

Would eat. She's gotta keep the sunglasses on though.

I bet she makes a mean breakfast.

Thick thighs make my dick rise.

Yeah, but a thick waist keeps me from squirting paste!

Bruh, you better start signaling how high your standards are unless you want people to think you’re involuntarily celibate. Do you even post insecurely?

I'm a little confused by that.... How high my standards are or people are going to think I'm involuntarily celibate? And do I even post insecurely?

My standards are decently high. I definitely wouldn't be dating that fat model, but on a bored weekend I wouldn't mind taking her for a ride around the pasture.

I actually dated a Playboy model before for a little over a year. I've got a story in another thread about our breakup. Dumped her, now I'm dating a lawyer who used to be a promo model and pageant queen. Are those standards good enough?

Molly Constable

She's definitely fat, but she's really not that ugly. She's probably better looking than most of your girlfriend's though.

She's not that fat and carries it well. I think they could get a beter looking model, but to pretend they'e putting some obese nasty body up isn' true

I'm a little confused by that.... How high my standards are or people are going to think I'm involuntarily celibate? And do I even post insecurely?

My standards are decently high. I definitely wouldn't be dating that fat model, but on a bored weekend I wouldn't mind taking her for a ride around the pasture.

I actually dated a Playboy model before for a little over a year. I've got a story in another thread about our breakup. Dumped her, now I'm dating a lawyer who used to be a promo model and pageant queen. Are those standards good enough?

Your sarcasm detector might be on the fritz. My point was that you’re right, but you broke the sacred Sherdog rule of always signaling how alpha you are every chance you get. And if you have the opportunity to say “cuck” don’t even think about wasting it. Forum rules.

Her fat distribution is favorable. She has big breasts, wide hips and for a fatty a relatively flat and tucked away stomach. It also doesnt hurt that shes pretty. She can get away with being called curvy and it triggers all sorts of mechanisms in a mans brain. An exagerated version of an ideal shape.

Here is another example of this
rs_634x1024-150910072137-634.E-2016-Spring-NYFW-Kick-Off-Party-JR27-91015.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You have to be gay to not want to break off a piece.

Here is where it goes all wrong
Article%20Lead%20-%20wide6653468713m192image.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.13m2hr.png1425083941096.jpg-620x349.jpg

Nothing-to-Lose_Kellijean-Drinkwater_Image-credit_-Toby-Burrows.jpg

giphy.gif

You get the point

90% of sherdoggers would never be able to shag this girl.

Prob never banged a girl as good looking either lol

Lol.

let's be real .. 100% of you would gladly fuck that chick .. she looks delicious ..

her face is a bit off but who cares .. I'd prefer a bit softer look but that body is good to go .. I was expecting something like this .. when that happens then playboy is really fucked .. ironically though, I'd prefer her face on the first girl

Tess-Holliday-plus-s-ze-model-01.png

Back