Playboy has a new fat model

She has got a domineering face.
4286c979b5818a687d29a3cee9af54b8
vincent-d-onofrio-in-full-metal-jacket.jpg

Nice body, couldn't tell from the photo. Her face is still ugly as shit, she can sorta hide it with the sunglasses though.
Haha....was just thinking the opposite: I really like her face, but she could lose just a few pounds.

Molly Constable

She's definitely fat, but she's really not that ugly. She's probably better looking than most of your girlfriend's though.

14033511_310323126007691_890572397_n.jpg

That's not fat. Shes not skinny but that's more like chunky. We have to have levels to this shit

That's how I like em. I don't understand the appeal of banging sticks.

I guess some guys like the feeling of bones smashing against their pelvis.

Ive never banged a fat girl but one of the nastiest times ive had sex was with this skinny girl. Doggy style my favorite position was just disgusting to look at, like I was banging a skeleton

She’s not a whale like a lot are making it out to be. She looks fine, isn’t your usual twig. I seriously wonder how many virgins post here.

I'm going to buy this and send it to my buddy who is in denial about being a chubby chaser. His fat wife is going to blow a gasket...<Lmaoo>

Molly Constable

She's definitely fat, but she's really not that ugly. She's probably better looking than most of your girlfriend's though.

14033511_310323126007691_890572397_n.jpg

I'm sorry your girflriend isn't as attractive as that butterface, but please don't project on the rest of us.

Love her hips doe.

For playboy standards she may be fat...but in reality she isn't very fat at all. You fuck ups act like you wouldn't fuck her at the drop of a hat. Lying bitches....

I fucked with a plus size model before but she was far from fat she just had Tig Ol Bitties and a fat ass. Your guys level of fat needs to be reexamined.
I normally post pics of girls ive fucked on here but for the life of me I cant remember her name. all I remember is she was black and modeling out of sacramento. She was pretty sweet and loved it in the booty

She’s on the level of what me and my friends consider a slump breaker

I don’t care. I only read playboy for the articles.

That chick isn’t that good looking. Apparently Playboy doesn’t consult Sherdog's Thick Chick thread in P&M.

Butterface but classic hourglass, whats the problem again? I was expecting Humpty Dumpty.
She'd be hourglass if she slimmed down. Skinny girls actually have more curves than fat girls.

She is just not attractive in the face for Playboy standards. She looks like something that was created under a mobile home on a hot summer night in Louisiana.

First, a transgender woman.
Now, a fat woman.

What's next?

And liberalism destroys everything.
Hef was a true liberal and he created an iconic brand. By the way, he realized feminism was bullshit a long time ago when he funded Roe v. Wade and some other feminist causes and they still turned on him. His daughter who took over is an intersectional feminist or some shit like that. I wish we still had real liberals and conservatives.

Back