PLATINUM NATION

Perry will be back soon! He's not going to sit on the sidelines after this one. Only letdown is we won't be seeing him fight Till next.

Logged on simply to see what the Platinum nation had to say

YES.

@22k get in here
giphy.webp

I produce it actually, happens if you have a set of balls, at least i know how you get yours now
If you truly think that human testes produce semen by the pint, then I question your ability to take part in this conversation.

He brought it like he said he would. He just wasn't as technical as Ponzi and gassed due to winging strikes. So what? He's tough, he's aggresive and while he's a bit mental, you've got to be to fight for a living. He'll now get the right fights and continue to entertain. Not everyone is champion or title material. That's okay. That doesn't mean he isn't a good fighter, he's just not great or elite. We already knew that.
Wow. You are a real true fan. I bet you'll be sending him $75.00 a month through patreon to help support the platinum lifestyle in a couple years when this mma thing wraps up for him. Good on you mate.

Ponzi won by stealing rounds by panic wrestling for the judges.

If you truly think that human testes produce semen by the pint, then I question your ability to take part in this conversation.

I think you are trying to hard to take a joke literally

Wow. You are a real true fan. I bet you'll be sending him $75.00 a month through patreon to help support the platinum lifestyle in a couple years when this mma thing wraps up for him. Good on you mate.

Instead, I'll ship you some salt.

Good fight from Ponz, that was very sloppy from Perry.
He edged a fight against a guy you consider sloppy, and his face was busted up and swollen all to hell. It was a good fight from both men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back