PLATINUM NATION

Ponzi ran around like a scared little girl.

Calling that a loss to Perry is like calling it a great win for Ponzi... It was a nothing fight that did more damage to Ponz's reputation than it did Perry's.

Yes, Pozni looked so terrible landing hundreds of face punches.

train-wreck.jpg

LOL...I hear ya. They're not all bad. I've even found some cool McGregor fans...and hey, I get flamed for being a Cyborg fan, and I think I'm a pretty cool dude!

I almost liked this post.

They all flee and hide like the rats that they are.

They only call each other out in droves when someone questions Perry's supposed hype.

I expect them to rear their heads once again just before Perry's next fight, and forget all about his ugly performance tonight, along with Perry's promise of a 1st round KO.

This isn't about Mike Perry

This is about his fans.
LOL...I hear ya. They're not all bad. I've even found some cool McGregor fans...and hey, I get flamed for being a Cyborg fan, and I think I'm a pretty cool dude!

They should throw Platinum Nation straight

out into the ocean like the landfill that it is

I almost liked this post.
I've never "liked" a single post...that said, was it me calling myself a cool dude? Was it me saying I'm a Cyborg fan? Orrrrr...was it me saying there ARE in fact cool Conor fans?

Yeah how dare ponz not stand there and let perry hit him. What a party pooper pussy.
I'm glad someone else agrees.

Dude totally shat all over everyone's cornflakes.

still supporting platinum #platnation, it was a good scrap and the man showed heart. He needs to get that cardio and tdd better. He will be back.

I am happy for Santiago , he is a fellow latino and this win gets him closer to a shitle tot.

Holy fuck these haterz are sad

Nah, he was doing alright till he gassed.

Eye poke wasn't intentional, get over it.
He was clearly winning until eyepoke. His fucking eye was bleeding and swelling after poke. Then blind Perry ate shots and got tired yeah. So ya he gassed after eyepoke. Ponzi has eye poked like every single opponents dont even start with that wasnt intentional bullshit

Why are these threads getting merged?

Wasteland material
Bad modding here

Which noobs mods are online?

He was clearly winning until eyepoke. His fucking eye was bleeding and swelling after poke. Then blind Perry ate shots and got tired yeah. So ya he gassed after eyepoke. Ponzi has eye poked like every single opponents dont even start with that wasnt intentional bullshit
<DCrying>

He needs a high level camp. The chin and power are certainly there.

After a lot of thinking Mike “Cubic Zirconia” Perry has decided to retire from MMA and start his new venture in the Jewelry Industry!

B03C0A46-2E8D-45F7-8E34-8E08B959A294.gif

He brought it like he said he would. He just wasn't as technical as Ponzi and gassed due to winging strikes. So what? He's tough, he's aggresive and while he's a bit mental, you've got to be to fight for a living. He'll now get the right fights and continue to entertain. Not everyone is champion or title material. That's okay. That doesn't mean he isn't a good fighter, he's just not great or elite. We already knew that.
This is rather level headed, and though it is mostly trolling Perry fans have gotten far too ahead of themselves, I know most of them are young hopefully this matures them a bit.

Ponzi ran around like a scared little girl.

Calling that a loss to Perry is like calling it a great win for Ponzi... It was a nothing fight that did more damage to Ponz's reputation than it did Perry's.
Come on now, it was a good fight take the loss with a bit of class and less delusion and try to enjoy MMA.

This is rather level headed, and though it is mostly trolling Perry fans have gotten far too ahead of themselves, I know most of them are young hopefully this matures them a bit.

I'm not even Plat Nation... I just think the dude is fun to watch and has moments of rational thought in between him being 'himself'. He earned more respect from me tonight.

{<huh}

Pwent is a fucking idiot primadonna who committed e-suicide because his feelings were hurt on a karate forum.

You suck at this.
Everyone knows u are pwents underling who are u trying to fool lol whatever dude

Back