''Platinum'' Mike Perry with a special message for his loyal fans

"glorified trailor dweller"
Mike Perry grew up in Flint, Michigan.
What makes him a trailor dweller?
I'm guessing you've never been to the Detroit area. There are many, many trailers in and around the city. Detroit is a collision of white people trailer parks and black people projects. To be fair, there are a couple of not so bad places in Detroit. (Windsor, CA, heh)

I'm baffled as to how people keep letting this glorified trailor dweller get away with saying the ignorant shit. I'm no SJW, but I do think white people shouldnt say the n-word. Just too much bad blood, too much history. And this fool says it every other word.
I don't think it's bad until he gets called out, but it seems like black people like him. He grew up around them and even came in genetically black by the skin of his teeth on one of those over the mail DNA tests. What really bothers people about Mike? He's not hurting anyone and he has an exciting fighting style. People I respect in the game like him personally, so what is it really? You're either judging him by his past, appearance, or intelligence. Basic.

I'm baffled as to how people keep letting this glorified trailor dweller get away with saying the ignorant shit. I'm no SJW, but I do think white people shouldnt say the n-word. Just too much bad blood, too much history. And this fool says it every other word.
Maybe he is what the world needs in these times?

I now that Tyron Woodley and several other black people hold him in high regards.

@Platinum @BRaVo cHoKe @XxAfriCaNKinGxX

To name a few users on this very board.

I currently have no sound on my PC but I can still telepathically receive great wisdom from this very eloquent man full of occult wisdom and dem black belt hands, just by watching the video.

So that's two things he's not very good at

Anyone wants to take a guess as to what his IQ might be?

If you want to insult someone as low class trash, at least get the spelling of their dwelling right. Also either nobody should say it or everyone gets to say it - besides, PMP is black yo.

Maybe he is what the world needs in these times?

I now that Tyron Woodley and several other black people hold him in high regards.

@Platinum @BRaVo cHoKe @XxAfriCaNKinGxX

To name a few users on this very board.

giphy.gif

Having dealt with many very high IQ people, I would expect someone who thinks outside the box such as PMP to be at least a 130 on the Stanford Binet scale.

According to leading psychologists his IQ is somewhere between a googol and a googolplex.

According to leading psychologists his IQ is somewhere between a googol and a googolplex.
Same leading expert that made the Khabib-McGregor weigh in psychoanalysis?

Not trying to virtue signal anyone. I'm baffled at how he gets away with it. I'm not baffled at Mike Perry the person. I understand him and know at least 10 dudes just like him. Theyre all trailEr trash too.

And he's black like I'm Cherokee....

The greatness that is Mike Perry truly blesses us. The only people that hate him simply hate greatness and likely hate life in general.

Mike Perry the Mensa intellect, the vocabulary of Webster, the MMA talent of ....... never been matched he is greatest, and a true racial bridge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back