''Platinum'' Mike Perry with a special message for his loyal fans

You click on this at your own risk. You will never be able to unsee or unhear the 3 seconds you let it play before closing it. You have been warned.

I hope Cerrone lands a Tekken combo.

I'm baffled as to how people keep letting this glorified trailor dweller get away with saying the ignorant shit. I'm no SJW, but I do think white people shouldnt say the n-word. Just too much bad blood, too much history. And this fool says it every other word.

Platinum Mike Perry is both a lover and a fighter.

giphy.gif

Every black man should enjoy a romantic song once in a while!
Makes me want to go to spa(r)

You click on this at your own risk. You will never be able to unsee or unhear the 3 seconds you let it play before closing it. You have been warned.
what does he say? dude looks high AF. i dont' click video links @ work

I'm baffled as to how people keep letting this glorified trailor dweller get away with saying the ignorant shit. I'm no SJW, but I do think white people shouldnt say the n-word. Just too much bad blood, too much history. And this fool says it every other word.

Everybody should stop saying the n-word. It is an awful word.

Ohhh boy, Perry is so obnoxious. I wish Cerrone could beat him but If Perry brings the pressure on him...

"glorified trailor dweller"
Mike Perry grew up in Flint, Michigan.
What makes him a trailor dweller?

Back