Platinum Mike Perry, what is his path to the title?

Actually, that's exactly what I can do. No diss to Jouban - I love the guy actually - but if Perry couldn't get past him, he's not in the title-challenging league. Is he an easy outing? Probably not, if you plan to bang. But unless he makes dramatic changes to his game, the blueprint for anybody who wants to use it is right there. He's loud, and not in an amusing manner. That's the current extent of his divisional prowess.

There's been a lot of guys fighting guys who backed up the whole fight that weren't able to put him away... It's a very frustrating aspect of the fight game to me, and it's an extremely cheap, and risky way of winning a fight - stick and move constantly will only get you so far, and the risk of losing is still high because of judging issues, and the chance of getting knocked down.

I don't think you're giving him enough credit... Also Jouban has looked atrocious since that fight, whereas Perry is on a career surge. Those tactics aren't good for career longevity. Damage wise much less, but nobody wants to see that shit.

Styles make fights.

Jouban practiced by running marathons and the judges were running fans.

You can run forever though.

He has no path to the title, but I'd love to see Gastelum return to WW and smash him beyond recognition. Every other fighter in the top 10 will beat him easily.

He is 2 fights from shot. IF HE KOS BOTH VICIOUS LIE ellenburger.

he got beat by someone who i believe isn't even ranked

Sounds like something that would happen to Shogun.

it may, but thats not what were talking about in this thread
But I think it is.
You don't have to be afraid to jump on the bandwagon.
I understand that being a fan of Shogun has probably left you cold and dead inside but Perry is not like Rua. He knocks people out and helps them back up again. Maybe he can teach you a thing or two...

Alves > Woodley > (up a weight class) > Bisping > (defend against GSP) > (up a weight class) > Bones > (defend against Gus > (Up a weight class) > Stipe > (Reign as GOAT)

WAITING FOR THE NEXT PLAT MIKE FIGHT LIKE...

IMG_0140.JPG

I know the path I'd take; Left on Jefferson just past the baptist church, 2 lights up to the In-N-Out Burger, make a right, get on I-30 west, exit 335, and park at the Walmart at that intersection. Ask for a guy named Carl in the deli department. He always has that good good for sale and he'll make a drop in the produce by the cantelopes

But I think it is.
You don't have to be afraid to jump on the bandwagon.
I understand that being a fan of Shogun has probably left you cold and dead inside but Perry is not like Rua. He knocks people out and helps them back up again. Maybe he can teach you a thing or two...

Ahh I see what you're doing. Well done, sir. Well done.

I hope he fight Kumaruusman or Colbitch Cryington

Simply the greatest only had to as for a shot. He has told Dana no ....... as if he held the WW belt it would end the division as Noone would date fight him they would all move to.LW or mw. Besides he already holds titles. ...... world's elite of language skills and articulation. As well as as the leader on the mensa team.

I really like the suggestion of Robbie Lawler, hope they both win their next fights so they can make it happen.

If Rafael dos Anjos pulls out maybe Perry gets the question to step up short notice(since they both are about to fight at the same event) and Lawler answers yes?

Back