Platinum Mike Perry: I would knock Conor McGregor out

mike perry is on the same level of conor mcgregor without the skills, money, fame, girls, credentials, fans, instagram followers, cars, gorilla tattoo, etc.

McGregor just became famous.

Yet he's a dead man walking. Black belt in dem hands. Irish man loses by KO in the first. Snot flies.

Leprechaun vs Plastic. Main event on Fight Pass.

Perryweather has more power, better cardio, hotter gf, better style and dance moves. Also no IG filters so i don't think it's really close.

Conor loses to any decent WW

A male model. A man paid to look pretty is a better fighter than Perry.

Nothing you say about Conor erases that. :)

By that logic, a male model was the UFC MW Middleweight Champ and has a pretty good chance of claiming that title again...so....

Perryweather has more power, better cardio, hotter gf, better style and dance moves. Also no IG filters so i don't think it's really close.

Conor loses to any decent WW

"hotter gf"

A crucial tactical advantage

It's very possible. There are weight classes for a reason. Fighting a volume punching bloated LW twice at WW isn't the same as facing a legit power punching WW.

It's very possible. There are weight classes for a reason. Fighting a volume punching bloated LW twice at WW isn't the same as facing a legit power punching WW.

Condit, Thompson, GSP, Woodley. Of course they'd all beat Conor. Maia too most likely. That's not a knock on Conor - it's just logic! A small, tough skilled fighter, fighting a much larger tough, skilled fighter is going to lose 9 out of 10 times

Cliffs:

"He's not big enough, what y'all be thinking, man, that he is some super hero? Listen man, my jab would knock him out. I'm too big, I'm too strong and I'm the better grappler"

Outstanding confidence, I think Mike has some good points and he would definitely be the favorite. What do you think?

I think most fighters i cringe when they shit-talk Mcgregor but Platnium i think is the next hype train, think if he becomes champ he's one of the few that does over 1mill ppv's on a regular basis, UFC should be promoting the hell outa him.

nkRACr0.png

Back