Platinum Mike Perry: I would knock Conor McGregor out

Huge fan of Maia, but I have to ask you, have you watched the Woodley fight? Platinum Mike Perry is stronger than Woodley, it would go the same way, except that PMP would go for the kill and Maia's head would bounce off the canvas. I'm just being realistic here

Lost me at stronger than Woodley...

I can't wait for Maia to put this fool to sleep. There's marketing yourself and then there's just being a dumb fuck. Colby and Perry share Sherdogs dumb fuck of the year award. First unanimous tie.

I really wish they would make Perry vs. Colby.

loser leaves the UFC...so does the winner. that would be great.

Cz7W4SxVEAAi2Op
What does that have to do with Conor? Conor got slap boxed by Diaz and turned into a panic wrestler and even ran the last fight. That has nothing to do with Perry though. I don't recall Perry running in a fight or turning into a panic wrestler. Hell Mayweather turned Conor into a panic wrestler.

r4gH2G.gif

Last edited:
What does that have to do with Conor? Conor got slap boxed by Diaz and turned into a panic wrestler and even ran the last fight. That has nothing to do with Perry though. I don't recall him running in a fight or turning into a panic wrestler. Hell Mayweather turned him into a panic wrestler.

r4gH2G.gif

IMG_1173.GIF

I was told he came back briefly but is experiencing some technical difficulties

He'll be back someday
yes, he came back briefly and vanished again. good to know, then

After he said that, he immediately said nah, my jab wouldn't knock him out because he was exaggerating.

Cliffs:

"He's not big enough, what y'all be thinking, man, that he is some super hero? Listen man, my jab would knock him out. I'm too big, I'm too strong and I'm the better grappler"

Outstanding confidence, I think Mike has some good points and he would definitely be the favorite. What do you think?

Mike Perry is god damned correct. Why do you think Conor quit his job and gave up his belts? Money? Fuck no. It was because of his fear of Mike Perry.

Who in the fuck is Mike Perry? Is he that dude with the face tattoo?
You know damn well who Mike Perry is. He's the guy scheduled to replace Benjamin Franklin on the $100 bill. The guy who made the UFC worth over 4 billion dollars. The guy with the most consecutive ko's. He is god.

Fake news. Right after he said that, he said that it was a joke and that his jab couldn't knock McGregor out. He did however say that he would knock him out if they were to fight.

Conor barely won against lanky Diaz , an adonis like Plat would literally kill him.

Cliffs:

"He's not big enough, what y'all be thinking, man, that he is some super hero? Listen man, my jab would knock him out. I'm too big, I'm too strong and I'm the better grappler"

Outstanding confidence, I think Mike has some good points and he would definitely be the favorite. What do you think?

Doesn't even have a jab.

PMP's jab would penetrate Conor's labia in a minute.

I would like to see these two punch each other in the face.

Is Perry starting to win me over as a fan? Gotta agree with him there.

Back