Platinum Mike Perry drops to his knees & tries to pull opponents pants down at weigh ins

It was actually on Heartbreak High (1994-1999).

The bullies pulled down this guys pants on a Sydney Ferry and the viewer was led to believe the guy was only 5 flaccid or so and it was like a big deal. "You're not exactly loaded". Victim to bully:: "Let's see your junk Platypus"

Then the victim confronted the ringleader on another episode and sucker punched him and then the dreamy short haired 5/10 girlfriend tried to broscience- explain the victim's angst.

Perry thought he was back in the big house for a second and assumed his natural position.

Well his fan boys woulda preferred his pants pulled down

The guy is legit crazy.... But he is a cage fighter. Getting into his opponents head... Not sure. But his hands will do the talking tomorrow night.
Hands tomorrow , mouth tonight. Looked like he was trying to go down on that dude. Noforgayjesus

I’m not usually a fan of perry outside the cage but this was pretty funny

This is bizzare. Platinum is starting to crack. I don't understand this at all.

On your knees, opponent's pants down? WTF? Is this the Platinum Nation salute?​

you must have some strangely placed knees, with my morphology this is called squatting

The only type of thread where Conor nuthuggers and anti-Conor unite

i wanna agree but to be fair conor posts far too much underwear content to agree. conor is the boner-at-weigh-ins guy after all

The guy is legit crazy.... But he is a cage fighter. Getting into his opponents head... Not sure. But his hands will do the talking tomorrow night.

He's a black belt in these hands under the great Sugar Ray Robinson.

This is bizzare. Platinum is starting to crack. I don't understand this at all.

On your knees, opponent's pants down? WTF? Is this the Platinum Nation salute?​

This is how to go down on a guy. (No Slowmo)

Back