Platinum Mike Perry drops to his knees & tries to pull opponents pants down at weigh ins

He's just trying to be edgy. I mean has that ever been done before? Nope so he is edgy. Next time he'll do something else.

First guy-liner and now going for the cock at the weighin.

I don't wan't to label anybody, but.... this dude is a train wreck in the making.

doesn't your idol get his dick hard for weigh-ins? I wonder which is gayer. you have an unhealthy obsession with perry, buddy

Trying too hard to seek attention...came up with pretty much the gayest move in weigh in history....not that there's anything wrong with it...
giphy.gif

The guy is legit crazy.... But he is a cage fighter. Getting into his opponents head... Not sure. But his hands will do the talking tomorrow night.
Looked more like he was trying to get into his opponents pants.

The guy is legit crazy.... But he is a cage fighter. Getting into his opponents head... Not sure. But his hands will do the talking tomorrow night.

It wasn’t Max’s head Mike was trying to get into.

Trying to corner the market on gay Sherdog fans. Perry saw all of the homoerotic threads in here and decided the path to stardom involved some super ghey shit that would make the room spin really fast.

Great job, now you've got me rooting for Max.

Fuck you, Franc.
Perry had the drop on him, and Griffin was slow to react. If Perry had Fight IQ, and decided to wrestle, it would be an easier fight. I can tell that Griffin doesn't sprawl fast enough to stop take-downs.

Back