Platinum? Dude's not even solid gold.

Did you really have to make a thread to point this out?

We should just take everyone's nicknames super serious now right?
Have you not seen what his fans say because of his nickname? Im actually a fan of the guy, but come on. Try hopping on Sherdog once a day and tell me how many idiots make threads swallowing this guy. I guess thats what Sherdog is now. A magical place where you can live out boy on boy fantasy's and snowball with like minded dumbasses.
giphy.gif

He's more a bronze on the metal scale. He needs to prove himself by not losing to male models like Alan "Zoolander" Jouban.
Platinum is the messiah of mma, and the point that u felt the need to make a moronic thread about his nikname just proves that. Wake up son, and embrace the Platinum in your life. It is not to late to follow the right path, the Platinum path.

Platinum is the messiah of mma, and the point that u felt the need to make a moronic thread about his nikname just proves that. Wake up son, and embrace the Platinum in your life. It is not to late to follow the right path, the Platinum path.

I'd rather have a root canal!

Careful dude. These Perry fans take this shit serious and defend this guy to the death even though he has no top wins. Lol

His wins are actually pretty damn good considering how young he is in his career.

He's been fighting for just barely 3 years now.

lol if Perry becomes UFC 170 champion they'll have to make him a Platinum belt, from then on all UFC belts are made out of Platinum not gold.

Have you not seen what his fans say because of his nickname? Im actually a fan of the guy, but come on. Try hopping on Sherdog once a day and tell me how many idiots make threads swallowing this guy. I guess thats what Sherdog is now. A magical place where you can live out boy on boy fantasy's and snowball with like minded dumbasses.
giphy.gif
Being an aspie, on sherdog, and a fan of platinum is hard. U have my biggest sympathy.

giphy.gif

From what I remember that's all sherdog ever was about. Also memes and AVs of tits and ass.

giphy.gif
<Moyes5>
Never thought I would agree with @SoSoSmart on something.

Not getting the Perry hate or towards the fan boys here

For instance, when Conor tapped like a bitch against Nate, his fanbase left the dog for months

Perry got beat by Jouban, and the fan base never left

I think that says something positive about the group riding this guys ballsack.

He's young, entertaining and all in on the fight game. I don't get what there is to not like about him.

His wins are actually pretty damn good considering how young he is in his career.

He's been fighting for just barely 3 years now.
They're exciting for sure but the Perry threads are getting a little redundant, don't you think?

DAMNNN all the threads reveling in his platness have left the haters gotten to77530-pimp-dancing-JD-Turk-scrubs-gi-FyV6_zps3d92a9c0.gif

plat isnt even a particularly amazing MMR range... There are diamond and challenger players above him. So he's even admitting there are 2 entire tiers of skill above him? He's probably more like bronze 2 being realistic. He's still not ranked in the top 20 and rightfully so. Crush cans all you want and lose to part time fighters who put more focus into a modeling career.

4be3adabea8c73cea78f79ce7d948b92100c9935_hq.jpg

6571848_orig.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

lol if Perry becomes UFC 170 champion they'll have to make him a Platinum belt, from then on all UFC belts are made out of Platinum not gold.
One day Mike will be the Triple Platinum Champion, mark my words!

(notice how the belts are Platinum not gold)

h8WE01u.jpg

They're exciting for sure but the Perry threads are getting a little redundant, don't you think?
Dude, you got banned on your main account yet you think you have the right to complain about what is posted here? go back to your cave.

Dude, you got banned on your main account yet you think you have the right to complain about what is posted here? go back to your cave.
Lol I don't know who you think I might be but this is the only account I've ever had.
Btw, are you that triggered by something I said 2 weeks ago? Haha
damn, Perry fans are apparently whiny bitches who cry a lot.
Hate to break it to you but your boy lost to a model.
Have a good night my dude.

Back