Platinum? Dude's not even solid gold.

Lol I don't know who you think I might be but this is the only account I've ever had.
Btw, are you that triggered by something I said 2 weeks ago? Haha
damn, Perry fans are apparently whiny bitches who cry a lot.
Hate to break it to you but your boy lost to a model.
Have a good night my dude.
haha I would've replied sooner but this shit thread was wastelanded so fast I missed it :D

You call us whiny bitches but then reference the male model thing like it's an alpha move. You'd be surprised at how many UFC fighters have done modelling, yet only Platinum gets shit for losing to one of them. Seems like he's deep in your psyche and you're over compensating to deal with it.

plat isnt even a particularly amazing MMR range... There are diamond and challenger players above him. So he's even admitting there are 2 entire tiers of skill above him? He's probably more like bronze 2 being realistic. He's still not ranked in the top 20 and rightfully so. Crush cans all you want and lose to part time fighters who put more focus into a modeling career.

4be3adabea8c73cea78f79ce7d948b92100c9935_hq.jpg

6571848_orig.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Mike Perry didn't get his nickname from ... whatever nerdy gay-ass game that is

MMR? loooooool I can't believe you even took the time to research and post that

haha I would've replied sooner but this shit thread was wastelanded so fast I missed it :D

You call us whiny bitches but then reference the male model thing like it's an alpha move. You'd be surprised at how many UFC fighters have done modelling, yet only Platinum gets shit for losing to one of them. Seems like he's deep in your psyche and you're over compensating to deal with it.
Or he has his fans tricked into thinking he's going to be champ and after beating over the hill fighters and guy's making their debut who are naturally LW fighters.
Keep convincing yourself he's going to be champ. Lol

Or he has his fans tricked into thinking he's going to be champ and after beating over the hill fighters and guy's making their debut who are naturally LW fighters.
Keep convincing yourself he's going to be champ. Lol
You're gonna eat those words when Plat Naysh are showing off their UFC champ neck tats

Mike Perry didn't get his nickname from ... whatever nerdy gay-ass game that is

MMR? loooooool I can't believe you even took the time to research and post that

i didn't research shit. I know from experience because i am a high MMR superstar... unlike Mike plat trash perry... and most certainly unlike you. Now please go continue to watch the "nerdy gay-ass" sport called MMA.. with shirtless muscle men dry humping each other on the floor while you reach for the jergens hand lotion.

Back