Locked Pixar's INCREDIBLES 2 (New Trailer Reveals the Villain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_nqr3c6RH7g1tlbf55o1_250.gif

But Powers season 2 in 2016.

tumblr_no9yjhEhiV1rvhqlvo2_500.gif

The Incredibles was an amazing super hero film, as a grown ass man with no children, I still really enjoy Pixar films. Wall-E was my favourite Pixar movie, haven't seen any since, anyone see the new Pixar films? How were they?

Here are the Pixar films that came out after Wall-E:

Up - Terrific film. One of Pixar's best. The opening montage will break your heart.

Toy Story 3 - Not as amazing as the previous two but still good. Lots of rehashed themes. Ending with the junkyard and the goodbye scene afterwards was masterfully done.

Cars 2 - Many hated it but I thought it was pretty decent.

Brave - First half was good but the bear curse plot just wasn't that terrific. Still a pretty good movie.

Monsters University - Another decent outing. Nothing exceptional.

Inside Out - Haven't seen it yet but most of the posters that have seen it loved it. Sad movie.

Up - Terrific film. One of Pixar's best. The opening montage will break your heart.

Toy Story 3 - Not as amazing as the previous two but still good. Lots of rehashed themes. Ending with the junkyard and the goodbye scene afterwards was masterfully done.

Brave - First half was good but the bear curse plot just wasn't that terrific. Still a pretty good movie.

Inside Out - Haven't seen it yet but most of the posters that have seen it loved it. Sad movie.

Yea the opening to Up was pretty sad. Back to the subject Imam they are going to make an
Incredibles 2 the first one is my favorite SH movie NY far.

Agree with everything, but I wouldn't call Inside Out sad, although there was 1 pretty sad scene, as much as moving.

Goddamn 2019? They could make 2 sequels between then and now...

Update: November 25, 2015

Michael Giacchino Returning to Score THE INCREDIBLES 2

Michael-Giacchino-The-Incredibles-2-Dragonlord.jpg

With The Incredibles 2 officially set for release on June 21, 2019, it's time for Pixar to assemble the team. The film has a director, Brad Bird, and presumably some of its cast, but now another behind-the-scenes member is officially on board the highly anticipated sequel: Michael Giacchino, who composed the score for the first film.

Bird announced the news on social media, tweeting a GIF of the composer signing up to write the score. He, in turn, tweeted, "Looking forward to being back in business with Mr I and Family."

Giacchino and Bird recently teamed on Disney's Tomorrowland, and he's been a busy bee in general. Some of the scores he worked on include Inside Out and Jurassic World. He's finishing up Zootopia for the Mouse House and has Star Trek Beyond, the Jumanji remake, Cars 3, and War for the Planet of the Apes on the docket. Even with the excitement already surrounding The Incredibles 2, it wouldn't be the same without this signature tune from Giacchino.

The Incredibles 2: Composer Michael Giacchino Officially Returning for Pixar Sequel

Update: May 9, 2015

Brad Bird Confirms THE INCREDIBLES 2 Is His Next Film

Brad-Bird-The-Incredibles-050915e-Dragonlord.jpg

While promoting Tomorrowland, director Brad Bird confirmed that his next film will be the long-awaited sequel to 2004's Disney-Pixar film The Incredibles. Brad Bird wrote and directed the original and recently confirmed that he was hard at work putting the sequel together. How much of the script is done?

“Oh yeah I have pages, a bunch of pages," Bird told Collider. "I had a lot of ideas for the original Incredibles that I didn’t get a chance to use, that I like. I have ideas that I wanted to pursue a little bit and there wasn’t enough time in Incredibles. There are new ideas I have, and I think there are enough of those together to make an interesting movie. I’m just focusing on getting Tomorrowland out into the world and playing with the Incredibles sandbox again.”

After Bird is done hitting the press circuit for Tomorrowland he can begin work on his next film. Will it be The Incredibles 2? Bird replied, “Yeah it feels like it to me, yeah.”

Director Brad Bird Says THE INCREDIBLES 2 Is His Next Film After TOMORROWLAND

So since he's done with Tomorrowland, he must be working on Incredibles 2 now. So WTF is up with the 2019 release date?

Update: October 26, 2016

THE INCREDIBLES 2 Moves Up to Summer 2018; TOY STORY 4 Pushed to 2019

14854-theincredables200.jpg

Disney has changed release dates for two high-profile Pixar sequels.

The Incredibles 2 will now hit theaters on June 15, 2018, while Toy Story 4 will hit theaters on June 21, 2019. The two films are swapping dates due to an accelerated production schedule for Incredibles 2, according to Disney insiders.

Oscar-winning director Brad Bird is helming Incredibles 2, the follow-up to his hit 2004 film that grossed north of $633 million globally following its early November launch, including $70.4 million domestically, the second-biggest opening at the time for an animated title.

The mid-June corridor has always been a favorite landing place for Pixar movies. Toy Story 3 debuted on June 18, 2010, on its way to earning a record-breaking $1.067 billion at the global box office, becoming the first animated movie to join the billion-dollar club, not accounting for inflation. (Disney Animation Studios'Frozen and Zootopia and Pixar's Finding Dory, along with Universal and Illumination Entertainment's Minions, would later become members of that club as well).

Pixar has been cautious when it comes to making sequels. Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger announced the Incredibles 2 sequel in March 2014, a full decade after the first film played in theaters.

'The Incredibles 2' Moves Up to Summer 2018; 'Toy Story 4' Pushed to 2019

I love THE GOOD DINOSAUR tho. Shit went wood but it was good.

SCREW YOU BACK IN MARCH 18, 2014!!!

But seriously, I like CARS 2, quite a bit. I think Emily Mortimer might be my kryptonite.

Fish Fact™: Whomever Emily Mortimer ends up liking in a movie you'll end up liking too. She's like a barometer for decency.

Why another Toy History?

Geez how many times I will have to get sad for a bucha toys?

Update: November 25, 2015

Michael Giacchino Returning to Score THE INCREDIBLES 2

Michael-Giacchino-The-Incredibles-2-Dragonlord.jpg

With The Incredibles 2 officially set for release on June 21, 2019, it’s time for Pixar to assemble the team. The film has a director, Brad Bird, and presumably some of its cast, but now another behind-the-scenes member is officially on board the highly anticipated sequel: Michael Giacchino, who composed the score for the first film.

Bird announced the news on social media, tweeting a GIF of the composer signing up to write the score. He, in turn, tweeted, "Looking forward to being back in business with Mr I and Family."

Giacchino and Bird recently teamed on Disney’s Tomorrowland, and he’s been a busy bee in general. Some of the scores he worked on include Inside Out and Jurassic World. He’s finishing up Zootopia for the Mouse House and has Star Trek Beyond, the Jumanji remake, Cars 3, and War for the Planet of the Apes on the docket. Even with the excitement already surrounding The Incredibles 2, it wouldn’t be the same without this signature tune from Giacchino.

The Incredibles 2: Composer Michael Giacchino Officially Returning for Pixar Sequel

LOL hometown hero, went to high school in Delran w/ him and his younger brother, good going!

Good news.

tumblr_inline_nt3z3tbrDh1rmwjiw_500.gif

Long time, but IMO worth the wait.

Update: December 16, 2016

Samuel L. Jackson Has Started Recording Session for THE INCREDIBLES 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back