Locked Pixar's INCREDIBLES 2 (New Trailer Reveals the Villain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind seeing The Underminer again. Basically he's the Mole Man version in their movie. It would be cool watching a swarm of Moloid invasion or giant underground monsters rampaging through the city.

43c598e9799463cb482e11f1e454f663.jpg

About damn time! This is not only my Pixar film but my favorite superhero
movie as well.

Awesome ..I'm probably more stoked than my nephews lol

Awesome news. The Incredibles is my all-time favorite Pixar movie. It's also the best "Fantastic Four" movie.

This. On so many levels......this. One of the best Superhero movies of all time.

Also, more Frozone.

awesome
was wondering what these new untitled pixar films were going to be
knew they must have something like this planned
car 2 was disappointing, but the kids loved it

Came home in between shifts, saw the news and now head back to work with a big smile on my face. Incredibles #1 Pixar movie and Top 5 animated movies for me.

I'm hoping they'll get Brad Bird back on board

i9zh68zT96PCE.gif

iBEEwDRyEnGF2.gif

iMfajCqGE5EMS.gif

iXAaDNrkjLgIH.gif

It's pretty amazing how we look at this from 10 years ago, compared to Pixar's work on Monsters University or Toy Story 3, you can really see how far they've come in their animation.

Awesome news. The Incredibles is my all-time favorite Pixar movie. It's also the best "Fantastic Four" movie.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Underminer again. Basically he's the Mole Man version in their movie. It would be cool watching a swarm of Moloid invasion or giant underground monsters rampaging through the city.

43c598e9799463cb482e11f1e454f663.jpg

Agreed.

This sequel is loooong overdue.

YES. The first one is awesome and tied with Toy Story for my fav Pixar movie. Great beginning to end. I really think I sequel works for this too.

This movie ended in a way that it could have a sequel.

Very happy about this!!!

Great news, Incredibles was one of the better pixar movies.

Maybe not my absolute favorite, but it's probably the most fun animated movie I've ever seen. There's really not a lull in the entire thing.

About time!!

Exactly.

They waited this long for the no-brainer?? Sheesh.

I hope they go hard.. Make Violet turn bad in a kind of Phoenix angle.. Disney owns Marvel I believe, let an X-men cameo happen. Do it up hard, the first movie is gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back