Locked Pixar's INCREDIBLES 2 (New Trailer Reveals the Villain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Odinkirk seems perfect for the PR guy.

WIld guess that the "villain" at the end is a misdirection and the PR guy is actually the villain.

Why do people love the first film? I think it is one of Pixar's weakest films. Coco was amazing, can't see this being anywhere near as good. Seems too shallow. Not only that but I hate how the dad looks stupid. It feels like every father is portrayed as a complete dumbass in modern cinema.

Why do people love the first film? I think it is one of Pixar's weakest films. Coco was amazing, can't see this being anywhere near as good. Seems too shallow. Not only that but I hate how the dad looks stupid. It feels like every father is portrayed as a complete dumbass in modern cinema.
Wat.jpg

THE INCREDIBLES was the first time Pixar populated their characters with only humans; comparing it to COCO is unfair. It's a rollicking good time, but you do have some credence in saying it's overrated. Pixar was nailing films left and right, just knocking them out of the park. Plus, there was a dearth of honest-to-goodness superhero films. It's no wonder THE INCREDIBLES was so ... incredibly well-received. The animation looks amateurish compared to COCO, but come on. It's a great flick and a great story and lovely characters and fun action sequences.

Wat.jpg

THE INCREDIBLES was the first time Pixar populated their characters with only humans; comparing it to COCO is unfair. It's a rollicking good time, but you do have some credence in saying it's overrated. Pixar was nailing films left and right, just knocking them out of the park. Plus, there was a dearth of honest-to-goodness superhero films. It's no wonder THE INCREDIBLES was so ... incredibly well-received. The animation looks amateurish compared to COCO, but come on. It's a great flick and a great story and lovely characters and fun action sequences.

Don't get me wrong it is enjoyable time but this is Pixar we are talking about. Compared to the other films they've made I still think it is in the bottom

I don't think Disney/Marvel needs a FF film when you got this. BTW how about a cross-over with
this and Big Hero Six?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back