Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Wild Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeesuus lololol.

Tebow's QB rating is 101 points higher than Ben's for the game as of this post.

/resumes tebowing

I'm already eating crow but Pit still wins this game

Finally some play action!

I don't believe in heaven or hell, but if the Devil is real, I'll sell my soul right now for a Denver loss.

Al Davis would have hated the Broncos winning, but would have loved the vertical offense, 37 yards a completion.

I don't believe in heaven or hell, but if the Devil is real, I'll sell my soul right now for a Denver loss.
Seriously, it's not even that Pittsburgh will be eliminated, it is how much Tebow talk we will hear the next week until they get waxed by the Patriots again.

Who is the Steeler's back up QB? I'm not a Steeler's fan, I just don't like the Broncos.

haha you are making this even more enjoyable for me cause I know all Tebow haters are feeling the same

Seriously, it's not even that Pittsburgh will be eliminated, it is how much Tebow talk we will here the next week until they get waxed by the Patriots again.
no kidding. As previously stated, I'm not a Steeler's fan by any means, but I'm tired of hearing the bullshit. Tim Tebow = Justin Bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back