Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Wild Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

in the

Steel Belt
Reaction score
Game is at 4:30 EST on Sunday.

I have Pittsburgh guarding a thirteen point lead late in the fourth quarter, only to have a miraculous turnover spark the divine powers of Tebow, who will then lead the Broncos on two touchdown drives with less than two minutes to play.

Broncos 21, Steelers 20.

Made sticky thread for overall picks but since I have 3 fantasy drafts(one in plats here) I need to wait to show my picks.

Ah, I didn't see that thread. Well I guess we can just use these for discussing individual games, and the other for overall predictions.

I may get bored and try fantasy playoff football this season.

The defense against Tebow has already been figured out.

Harrison is going to have some fun.

Ah, I didn't see that thread. Well I guess we can just use these for discussing individual games, and the other for overall predictions.

I may get bored and try fantasy playoff football this season.

Two of mine are my money leagues and the one I set up here is in the plats so you could not join. We could set one up in here I guess.

Your drinking too muck kool aid. Go to the hospital. Denver will not score a single td in this one. Easy win for Pittsburgh

I hate to say it.... really do. I'm worried about my Steelers. 13-9 over the Browns... Not a big enough win

Antonio brown > anything broncos got tebow and broncos are getting shut out

I hate to say it.... really do. I'm worried about my Steelers. 13-9 over the Browns... Not a big enough win

It was a divisional game. And CLE defense isn't bad(aren't they ranked #1 vs. the pass?). I think PIT will come out and play better this week.

The Steeler D is old and decrepit.

With that said...

Steelers: 27
Broncos: 9

It was a divisional game. And CLE defense isn't bad(aren't they ranked #1 vs. the pass?). I think PIT will come out and play better this week.

Very true. It seems ALL AFC North games have not just been a battle between all teams, but very very physical. I just hope Pitt pulls through. I'm still pissed about that Niner game, Big Ben had no business playing

PIT wins but I don't think it'll be a blowout.

My 2nd biggest lock of the week. Pit Def should kill the Denver offense. 27-3 Pit

38-3 Pit

Pit forces 5 turn overs and returns 2 for TD's, 2 others set up short field position TDs

Edit- James Harrison crucifies Tebow in the 2nd Quarter

The Steeler D is old and decrepit.

With that said...

Steelers: 27
Broncos: 9
Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but they are #1 in total defense, passing defense, and points allowed. Pittsburgh will beat Denver but lose in the second round. With Ben playing on 1 1/2 legs and no Mendenhall, they will lose to the Patriots or Ravens. Hopefully its the Patriots because I don't want them to lose to Baltimore three times in one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back