Pitcher Josh Hader - Racist, Homophobic, Misogynistic Tweets

There's no crime. There's no civil tort. There's no statute of limitations. Employers can punish you whenever they wish. MLB is sending him to sensitivity training. His teammates say they're okay with him.

I hope this thread quickly leaves the front page.
You should send it to the dump.

The only thing that seemed odd was the standing ovation he got.
I am all about forgiveness and second chances, I also wouldn't want my conversations at 17 dug up.
But it isn't like he overcame anything, be was just an asshole.

Overcame the ridiculous PC culture we live in these days where losers scour Twitter to try and screw with peoples lives.

Same thing happened to Sean Newcomb after he came within 1 out of throwing a no hitter on Sunday. Within an hour, someone had dug up an old tweet from high school to try and ruin him. Actually they didn't even dig it up, they had it saved from a long time ago because Newcomb had already deleted it. They were just saving it for the right time.

Fucking losers.

Overcame the ridiculous PC culture we live in these days where losers scour Twitter to try and screw with peoples lives.

Same thing happened to Sean Newcomb after he came within 1 out of throwing a no hitter on Sunday. Within an hour, someone had dug up an old tweet from high school to try and ruin him. Actually they didn't even dig it up, they had it saved from a long time ago because Newcomb had already deleted it. They were just saving it for the right time.

Fucking losers.
Talk about a snowflake; being bothered by PC culture is itself pretty fucking weak.
Like I said I am ok with letting it go but the standing O is just dumb in this context when there are guys with actual problems to overcome.

Talk about a snowflake; being bothered by PC culture is itself pretty fucking weak.
Like I said I am ok with letting it go but the standing O is just dumb in this context when there are guys with actual problems to overcome.

It is a problem with society as a whole so I think the standing ovation was warranted.

Back