Pitbull vs Rottwiler who wins?

What’s your fucking objective? Are you polling MMA fans on their preference of dog breeds? You slimy dirty cockroach:

View attachment 341625

The cans bearing this mark are all paid shills. Steer clear of them.

Calm the fuck down. Do you act like this when others make a thread about who wins, Lions Vs Tiger, Bear vs Hippo and so on?

You silly cock

Calm the fuck down. Do you act like this when others make a thread about who wins, Lions Vs Tiger, Bear vs Hippo and so on?

You silly cock

You’re the fucking jerk off with the avatar, not me? Listen cocksucker, you might want to change your handle. You sound retarded and might not know about the :eek::eek::eek:s who also share it. Lazy fuck, have some self respect.

Pitbull wins. Rottweilers were meant to be butcher dogs pulling little carts and stuff. Pitbulls will go for the kill, more biteforce, much more aggressive etc.

<36>

Lol not even close. Rottweilers have a significantly higher bite force and have about 100 lb weight advantage as well.

National Geographic bite force test showed apbt at 235lb with Rottweilers at 328lb.

Lol not even close. Rottweilers have a significantly higher bite force and have about 100 lb weight advantage as well.

National Geographic bite force test showed apbt at 235lb with Rottweilers at 328lb.

Jut researched it and your right about bite force.

You silly cock
those questions are a nonsense too, but they don't conjure up same sort of ''put in front of each other to fight'' as the wild animals do, your question is closer to...

if your mother woke up in the back of a van, with her hands tied behind her back, who would she least like to be driving that van ?..

Prime Ted Bundy or Prime Dennis Rader.

I dont see Mr Worldwide taking this, sure he can kill the dog with his singing, but im taking the dog.

Pitbull wins. Rottweilers were meant to be butcher dogs pulling little carts and stuff. Pitbulls will go for the kill, more biteforce, much more aggressive etc.
Rotties have significantly more bite force than any pit breed. It's not even debated. The Rottie is bigger, stronger, and has greater bite force. The edge the pit has is that it was bred for fighting, so it will likely be more aggressive and have less of a sense of self-preservation. A game pit would probably take your average Rottie chilling in someone's backyard. But take two prime bucks, with the same upbringing, and you might as well flip a coin IMO.

http://www.topteny.com/top-10-dog-breeds-strongest-bites/

The pitbull easily. They are game bred to fight. Rottweilers are not.

The only dogs who can challenge the pitbull are the tosa inus and in some unsubstantiated theories the bull terrier.

those questions are a nonsense too, but they don't conjure up same sort of ''put in front of each other to fight'' as the wild animals do, your question is closer to...

if your mother woke up in the back of a van, with her hands tied behind her back, who would she least like to be driving that van ?..

Prime Ted Bundy or Prime Dennis Rader.

Yeah cause you associate dogs with your mother right? Yup

I've seen...

VPZdQLT.gif

Only Conor, prime RRR, A liger or a Tigon would stand a slight chance against a game bred pit

Or maybe a hippo during mating season only if the pit is in the water

Nothing can stop a game bit...

Except maybe:

a motivated bj penn

Sea level Cain

Or Chuck with that look in his eyes.

Rotts are some powerful fuckers I'd say they win most the time

My doggo got into it with a non game pit at the park the other day and made it submit after grabbing it's throat and pinning it down. Shes got rotty, shepherd, husky and malamute in her. I'm taking a rotty with that look in its eyes over any game pit

Nothing can stop a game bit...

Except maybe:

a motivated bj penn

Sea level Cain

Or Chuck with that look in his eyes.

Chuck with that look is essentially like having a 10000000 kiloton neutron bombs.....still won't beat a game bred pit

Back