Pitbull vs Rottwiler who wins?

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say these 2 kings of dogs ever fought who wins? I seen alot of Pitbull videos and those little critters are beastly as fudge. Their whole body looks like it is made of muscle.

Who Wins.

Ask Michael Vick

quote-i-have-two-secret-weapons-my-legs-my-arms-and-my-brain-michael-vick-72-98-32.jpg

Game Pit by juggular mutilation.

Rottweiler either kills it early with its power advantage or quits as it goes on and gets mauled like all non fighting dogs do against pitbulls.

Pitbull wins. Rottweilers were meant to be butcher dogs pulling little carts and stuff. Pitbulls will go for the kill, more biteforce, much more aggressive etc.

I hate dog fights, and if somebody else seen some in real life likely hate it too
Btw lol at these being "king of dogs"

Ovcharka will watch them like Shogun

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Rottie witnessed a fight between the two the rot was just too big and powerful.

Rotties win - at being smarter, better pets, more even tempered, better guard dogs, and all around better dogs.

Lets say these 2 kings of dogs ever fought who wins? I seen alot of Pitbull videos and those little critters are beastly as fudge. Their whole body looks like it is made of muscle.

Who Wins.

What’s your fucking objective? Are you polling MMA fans on their preference of dog breeds? You slimy dirty cockroach:

EA83A58C-548F-4F65-8A35-E68D0EF5693C.png

The cans bearing this mark are all paid shills. Steer clear of them.

I hate dog fights, and if somebody else seen some in real life likely hate it too
Btw lol at these being "king of dogs"

Ovcharka will watch them like Shogun

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
There's plenty of Ovcharka vs APBT matches online. I've never seen an Orcharka win one.

Only Conor, prime RRR, A liger or a Tigon would stand a slight chance against a game bred pit

Or maybe a hippo during mating season only if the pit is in the water

Back