PICTURE: Johny Hendricks looking TST before his bare-knuckle fighting debut

A full power bare knuckle Hendrix strike to something like an Ironhead Fujita skull. Broken shit everywhere.

Fucking fat ass ‘Murica.

Nah we can’t talk straya fat as fuck now too.

Sadly no one remembers prime Hendricks and everyone remembers prime-rib Hendricks.

You can talk all the shit you want but that man was the scariest WW at one point and he did kick the shit out of GSP.

Sad sad sad waste of a possible amazing title reign...

Unfortunately I feel like Johny is suffering bad from CTE. Some of his last interviews especially when he was cutting weight, which I understand the dehydration played a factor, and just his behaviour in general isn't normal. He's always been lazy with his weight and diets but this isn't just lazy it's self destructive. I hope he misses weight horrible (highly likely) and he isn't aloud to fight.

Hendricks only started losing when they put salad in burgers, all that rabbits food lettuce, tomato and onion. It caused him to lose all his strength.

Now to my understanding Pig Rig has gone back to his championship days when he had 2 all beef patties, 2 slices of cheese and 3 strips of applewood smoked bacon in his burger, with a full-fat mayo sauce. If this is the case then expect a Hendricks to smash everyone in bare knuckle.

Hendricks has thrown the salad out, so I expect him to perform and dominate

Maybe someone can help me out—does bare knuckle boxing allow iv to recover from weight cutting?

Hendricks retired GSP.

I hope he does well in BKFC.

This is a great reminder why that "you can do anything you set yourself in life if you have dedication" is complete utter total bullshit

Its threads like this that come to mind when rabid MMA fans talk about MMA fighters being the best athletes in the world....

Back