PICTURE: Johny Hendricks looking TST before his bare-knuckle fighting debut

GSP is the poster boy for clean and smart PED use. With the recent Jones' saga, we also see that testers can be bought off and punishments are arbitrary. I'm guessing if this Jones debacle took place today, USADA would just look the other way, try to secure the 10 million first, as how it played it looked horrible for them and totally politically motivated. Machida gets 2 years for a vitamin and one offense, while Jones gets 15 months for his third failed test and 2nd for PED's, had no tainted supplement excuse and even hid from USADA under the octagon before.
I can't wait until Conor gets popped....If he fulfills his six fight contract. I am guessing he is one loss away from the juice.

I can't wait until Conor gets popped....If he fulfills his six fight contract. I am guessing he is one loss away from the juice.
That is what I'm saying: he won't. Jones is barely a draw, can't even pull 400k PPV's without Cormier or another star, however, he got let off because he is one of the biggest stars UFC currently has. No way USADA busts Conor, even if he is doing something, unless there is political motivation - WME would fire USADA.

Speculation. His USADA record is impeccable.
But he also went from being a WW gorilla destroyer , to getting his ass kicked to missing weight to struggling to make 85.

All signs point to usada

Speculation. His USADA record is impeccable.
It wasn't just substances banned, it was the IV's too, and a life long high level wrestler like Bigg Rigg has been wrecking his kidneys and organs for decades. The derangement and manic ramblings p in his fight week interviews was evidence it was more than just 'roids'.

Plus, some guys get old or just lose motivation. After he won the title is when he changed. Like the saying goes 'careful what you wish for, as you just might get it'.

That is what I'm saying: he won't. Jones is barely a draw, can't even pull 400k PPV's without Cormier or another star, however, he got let off because he is one of the biggest stars UFC currently has. No way USADA busts Conor, even if he is doing something, unless there is political motivation - WME would fire USADA.
I can definitely agree with this....

Stop being ignorant.

Let’s talk historically in combat sports shall we? What happened in that fight with GSP is no different than what has been going on in boxing for 100 years. When an all-time great champion, a champion that has accomplished amazing things is in a very close fight, very often the judges will give that champion the benefit of the doubt. He was not dominated in that fight at all. Yes he had bruising and some cuts on his face, what else is new GSP is one of the most easily bruised and cut men to ever compete in the octagon. But when scoring on the point system it was a very close contest. Ali won some very close and controversial decisions, Sugar Ray Leonard did as well, we just had one in boxing. It happens. It was not a bad decision. Just a close one where the all-time great champion got the benefit of the doubt. And he earned and deserved that.

The guy can now use Performance-enhancing substances. Why isn't he going full Trt Vitor mode right about now? He's either not trying or not trying to be so obvious.

Last edited:
The short arms helped Hendricks because he would be able to catch guys at the end of his left hand at very close ranges.

7zYS.gif

johny-hendricks-ko-walburger.gif

I'm Actually excited to see his power in bareknuckle form. I'm expecting some just bleed KOs as long as USADA stays out it.

Back