Phil Davis. Anyone want him back?

do you want to see mr wonderful in the ufc again

• Total voters
Hell no for me, both Bader and Davis's fighting styles and personality's are boring. They're both damn good fighters, just their styles do not lend to being entertaining at all. If either one of them had a personality to offset their boring ass fighting styles it wouldn't be so bad.

Yes.. a zillions years ago.

You are delusional or just a troll if you dont see how Gus went from being a boxer trying to do MMA to a full MMA fighter with Jose Aldo level of TDD.

You gotta specific fight you can direct me to, to see this Aldo level TDD..?

You gotta specific fight you can direct me to, to see this Aldo level TDD..?
Against Daniel Cormier... the guy who ragdolled everybody he faced (from HW to LHW) except JBJ.

YellowActiveHoneycreeper.gif

He already beat Gus very easily.
Phil could not do anything to Gus. Gus made his wrestling look completely ineffective, in fact so much that he decided to go for that takedown where he ended up in a choke. Current Gus with a proper game plan beats Davis 10/10 times.

won last night

i think he could be the champion at LHW with no Jones, DC, Rumble

only 2 tough fights for him are Shogun & Gus but he has beat Gus in the past

i think he won both Bader fights
Gus would beat him

won last night

i think he could be the champion at LHW with no Jones, DC, Rumble

only 2 tough fights for him are Shogun & Gus but he has beat Gus in the past

i think he won both Bader fights

Shogun isn't a tough fight smh

No, he peaked long ago and his fights are usually boring as fuck. One nice knockout over a guy who would be mid level at best in the UFC isn't going to change my mind.

Bellator is the perfect place for him at this point imo. He is a good fighter but UFC should try to grow the LHW division with new talent not bring back old gatekeepers like Bader and Phil that are going into their mid 30s.

Wish Davis would use his submission game more often

Anyone who think Davis can beatbox current gus need to get ban.the gus hate is getting out of control

I dont think he beats Gus. Terrible matchup for him.

Jones and DC were not taking down and controlling Gus and that is the only path to victory for Davis.

Said that.. Mr Wonderful is elite as fuck. He just had bad luck losing 2 close stinkers against Bader.

I agree, both fights were close as hell
Both should be in UFC, no matter how boring they are, both guys are still top 5

LHW needs whatever talent they can get

Rather see more top fighters in bellator. Competition is good

He lost to Ryan Bader. Twice.

phil has an amazing chin,cardio and grappling but very little offense on the feet.

Nah. I like him alot, thats why i think he should stay in Bellator. Hes been doin great over there

Mr Slumberful can stay in Bellator.

No. Current owners have let LHW fall into total trash. They should have to live with the consequences of their bad decisions. When Cormier retires and Jones eats a hefty suspension all the best lhws in the world will be outside the UFC.

Back