Phil Davis. Anyone want him back?

do you want to see mr wonderful in the ufc again

• Total voters
Phil would beat every guy in UFC LHW division except Cormier, I don't see him beating Cormier, but the other guys he has already beat or he would beat if he fought them in my opinion.

That being said I don't find him fun to watch, and he is a very hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks really good and has explosive striking, but other times he looked very lacklustre and hesitant and tentative in the striking.

Even Davis himself does not think he would beat Gus today. He said already years ago he couldnt take him down anymore in training. He would have nothing on Gus. Anyway, they are friends and they would not fight.

god no.. only fighter more boring to watch than blanket Usman

He was on the prelims, below a 3-0 guy from a reality tv show and some bloke who hasnt fought in 7 years...

lol ... Let's get rid of everyone good so this one guy can be champion!

I'd rather see Bader back personally. He was doing great before he left. Most Davis fights are pretty boring but it was nice to see him get a KO win last night,

we need competition outside of ufc

I hate this idea, mainly due to the best never fighting the best... Or at their peak when they finally meet.
yeah that sucks, but you cant have 1 org running the whole sport.

No.

I'm not a fool, so I understand how to tune in and see good fighters, regardless of which channel they're on and which org they're in.

won last night

i think he could be the champion at LHW with no Jones, DC, Rumble

only 2 tough fights for him are Shogun & Gus but he has beat Gus in the past

i think he won both Bader fights
Shogun would be a though fight? LOL

Phil Davis would finish Shogun at this point with ease.

Phil would beat every guy in UFC LHW division except Cormier, I don't see him beating Cormier, but the other guys he has already beat or he would beat if he fought them in my opinion.

That being said I don't find him fun to watch, and he is a very hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks really good and has explosive striking, but other times he looked very lacklustre and hesitant and tentative in the striking.
I dont think he beats Gus. Terrible matchup for him.

Jones and DC were not taking down and controlling Gus and that is the only path to victory for Davis.

Said that.. Mr Wonderful is elite as fuck. He just had bad luck losing 2 close stinkers against Bader.

I dont think he beats Gus. Terrible matchup for him.

Jones and DC were not taking down and controlling Gus and that is the only path to victory for Davis.

Said that.. Mr Wonderful is elite as fuck. He just had bad luck losing 2 close stinkers against Bader.
He already beat Gus very easily.

nah, guys dog shit, leave him in betterbefore mma

Davis doesn't offer much to the likes of Jones, Cormier and Rumble but with them all out of the LHW division right now he has a chance to be champ. He's not very entertaining though so I couldn't care less.

giphy.gif

We already have a white black guy in DC do we really need two? Besides he's rocking in Bellator now why would he want back into this sh!t show the UFC now calls the LHW division...

Agree that he would immediately be top 5 or 3 or 2. And although I really don't care about him, and would probably root for his opponents more often than not, at least he would bring some quality back to the division.

yeah, LHW is weak right now

he's a more explosive version of ben askren

Back