PFL 7 Aug 30th Atlantic City Full Card...

I don't have high hopes for this card. Going to be a weird hodge podge of fights to get as many people as possible their second fights.

As long as the Professional Fighters League keeps putting on regular shows this first season of the PFL, everything is all good. Because they will have an actual good size sample of what they need to correct, what the need to keep, what they need to get rid of, and what they need to add. And potential network suitors will also get a look at what the PFL could bring to their network and how they could add to the PFL for their network.

I happen to actually really like what PFL is doing right now.

I don't have high hopes for this card. Going to be a weird hodge podge of fights to get as many people as possible their second fights.

I think it can be fun cause almost every fight will determine whether someone gets bumped from playoffs or not.

Also LHW should be well represented with at least 4 fights.

And Hale is a LW while Ramzan is a WW too.

More Ali shenanigans?

I'm thinking of going to this event but can't find the fight card anywhere.
Since its the last card of the regular season I'm thinking most of these guys play it safe to not get injured before the playoffs.It might be a boring card.

Fighters expected (but not confirmed) to be on this card.

FEATHERWEIGHT
- Magomed Idrisov
- Lee Coville

LIGHTWEIGHT
- Ramsey Nijem

WELTERWEIGHT
- Paul Bradley (perhaps removed now that Ramazan/Hale confirmed)

MIDDLEWEIGHT
- Danillo Villefort
- Sadibou Sy

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
- Sean O'Connell
- Bozigit Ataev
- Rashid Yusupov
- Smealinho Rama
- Ronny Markes
- Jason Butcher
- Jamie Abdallah

HEAVYWEIGHT
- Jake Heun
- Caio Alencar

How is this card happening in 9 days with only 1 fight announced?

How is this card happening in 9 days with only 1 fight announced?
It's the mop up last card of the regular season where they have to settle the standings by offering certain fighters bouts and get replacements for others maybe. Some of those are probably still under negotiations.

Omar Nurmagomedov 7-0 just confirmed he is fighting in this card

Welterweight Paul Bradely fighting a LW. He needs a finish to enter the play-offs. Could be an excellent opportunity for him.

So... I assume these are non-tourney bouts?

So many tournament debuts, nice.

A lot of people have been given the opportunity to get into the playoffs easily. Especially since their opponents has fought recently while they are fresh.

Welterweight Paul Bradely fighting a LW. He needs a finish to enter the play-offs. Could be an excellent opportunity for him.

So... I assume these are non-tourney bouts?

A lot of people have been given the opportunity to get into the playoffs easily. Especially since their opponents has fought recently while they are fresh.
They only get 1 opportunity to make playoffs where as others have gotten 2.

I'm all about this card. It's one that I can watch top-to-bottom, maybe.

- I find it odd that Danillo Villefort got omitted from the card. Probably got slapped with a medical suspension after Abus Magomedov beat the fuck outta him. I like Sadibou Sy vs Caio Magalhaes better anyways. I believe Sy didn't get a fair shake, Bruno Santos was a terrible match-up for him.

- Cool to see Mike Kyle back. Violent as fuck.

- Was hoping for O'Connell vs Rama for maximum violence, but I guess this'll do. I hope O'Connell wins this tournament. Those LHWs are probably gonna want some finishes in order to make the playoffs.

- I remember old WSOF signed Bezerra in fucking 2015. Good to see they finally got a spot for him.

- No fight for the Lightweight spot?

- Imagine if Paul Bradley finishes in the first round and replaces Nurmagomedov on the tournament......

Last edited:
- Imagine if Paul Bradley finishes in the first round and replaces Nurmagomedov on the tournament......

He just needs a finish. Nurmi only has 3 points. If Paul wins a decision, he won't get through though.

Former UFC fighter Johnny Case (24-6) will step in on short notice to fight Jason High (21-8) at PFL 7 on Aug. 30 in Atlantic City, N.J. Case is 2-0 since leaving the UFC last year and this will mark his promotion debut. There is currently one spot left in PFL's lightweight playoff race and both fighters are still eligible to make the post-season with a victory.

i

Ariel Helwani, ESPN Staff Writer

Back