PFL #3 2022 - May 6th

Anthony Pettis ITD +209 $15 for $31.35

Myles Price hasn't fought in 3 years, and has 3 losses by submission. People are betting Pettis ITD on other books, and my +209 is considered good odds at the moment.

Anthony Pettis ITD +209 $15 for $31.35

Myles Price hasn't fought in 3 years, and has 3 losses by submission. People are betting Pettis ITD on other books, and my +209 is considered good odds at the moment.
Anthony Pettis ITD +209 $15 for $31.35 = cash <Moves>

And, Pettis also cashed Under 2.5 +155 for anyone who was on that.

Thanks Captain! It's hopefully just a warm-up for the UFC/Canelo card tomorrow!

hoping for cooper itd next, don't know much about opponent

Ray Cooper ITD +144 $15 for $21.60

Remember that Rory just got a R1 finish, so Cooper will want a finish as well.

Is Bivol live at +400?

I've never seen him fight before.

He's a legitimate world champion, undefeated and in his prime. And this fight is at 175. Bivol has a pretty good 1-2 but I reckon Canelo will win a decision. Possibly split or majority which are huge odds. Bivol decision may be a good hedge; the odds on split and majority are massive. I think I saw Bivol majority decision at +5000 on Bet Regal.
I am hoping it will be possible to get Canelo at a better number LIVE if it's close early, which I expect it to be. It's hard to fathom Canelo not getting the nod on Cinco De Mayo in Las Vegas though. Also since you generally need to bring a gun into the ring to get a draw against him.

He's a legitimate world champion, undefeated and in his prime. And this fight is at 175. Bivol has a pretty good 1-2 but I reckon Canelo will win a decision. Possibly split or majority which are huge odds. Bivol decision may be a good hedge; the odds on split and majority are massive. I think I saw Bivol majority decision at +5000 on Bet Regal.
I am hoping it will be possible to get Canelo at a better number LIVE if it's close early, which I expect it to be. It's hard to fathom Canelo not getting the nod on Cinco De Mayo in Las Vegas though. Also since you generally need to bring a gun into the ring to get a draw against him.
great betting angles and that's how i'm gonna play it too

Carlos Leal kinda looks like a bloated Jose Aldo.

Anyway, I added another bet to Ray Cooper ITD +144.

Maybe should have taken Cooper itd but played u2.5 instead at +110. Not sure how much better the price was on Cooper itd because by the time I went to look, the lines were gone.

Hmmm... I forgot Cooper missed weight by 5 pounds... I think he gets zero points even if he wins...

I still like his ITD line.

Back