PFL 2018 #2: Thurs. June 21, 5:40 ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

uhhhh so no replay ? So that means they fucked up

Did these guys take a course taught by Cecil Peoples...

Wow, MMA refs at it again. Embarrassing! Jason High has a real reason to be pissed off.

Why the FUCK is INSTANT REPLAY not a thing!?

My god. Watch the replay, CLEARLY he didn't tap... you start it from the same spot. Disgusting!

Such a very, very strange night.

888420.jpg

Sigh. My stats are so messed up because of this night.

Please say it. WMMA A-Level Athlete!!!

There was a replay he clearly DID NOT tap fuck that ref.
I did not see it so I will have t catch the gif , but I seen no tap real time , and it did not look like he was in trouble . ..

I bet you wouldn't have that attitude with a million dollars on the line you fucking idiot, his entire life was just changed completely by a retard referee

Dude he acted the same way when he got kicked out of the ufc for shoving the ref over another stoppage he felt cheated on, don't act like this is an isolated incident. Tons of fighters have had shit like that happen to them and not destroyed shit and thrown a tantrum on their back crying over it. Drew Dober sure didn't as a recent example.

Like I said I empathized and completely understand he got cheated but there's no reason to act like that in my opinion. You're a professional.

Night of the screw jobs apparently. Dirty money I say!

Les see some 155 guns!!!

If Kayla doesn’t submit this girl in 10 seconds I’ll be surprised

Kayla is stacked. I havnt even seen her opponent but i feel like this will be a cyborg thrashing

Back