Perry is the new Misha Cirkunov

Misha is very good he just lost to Volkan who will beat both Gus and DC, no shame in that, Misha and Volkan are the new breed of LHW

Do you know who is Mishas best win? Krylov. And who is Krylovs best win? Ed Herman.

Do you know who is Mishas best win? Krylov. And who is Krylovs best win? Ed Herman.
Yeah but Misha beats Cutelaba too. And i'm not talking about records, i'm talking about how good they're, i think both Nikita, Misha and Volkan are very fucking good, they have potential to be the future of 205.

zzFoJFn.gif

Hi hater. Perry still in your head?

Yeah but Misha beats Cutelaba too. And i'm not talking about records, i'm talking about how good they're, i think both Nikita, Misha and Volkan are very fucking good, they have potential to be the future of 205.

You think that because you have only seen them (Cirkunov and Krylov) beat top 50-200 ranked LHWs. It was ridiculous Cirkunov was considered a big favorite over Volkan in their fight, despite Volkan had just beat OSP. There were zero reason to believe that, and we saw what happened. Ridiculous hype train, just like Krylovs. Both got ranked top10 without never beating even a top15 opponent.

You think that because you have only seen them (Cirkunov and Krylov) beat top 50-200 ranked LHWs. It was ridiculous Cirkunov was considered a big favorite over Volkan in their fight, despite Volkan had just beat OSP. There were zero reason to believe that, and we saw what happened. Ridiculous hype train, just like Krylovs. Both got ranked top10 without never beating even a top15 opponent.
Before OSP fight i had never watched a single tape of Volkan, i have never heard of him. Then this fight happenned and it was a TERRIBLE fight, both guys didn't perform, it was a SD win and you could argue OSP won. In Volkan defense, it was short notice, but even him admited this fight didn't went how he wanted.

So, when Volkan and Misha fought, in my head it was a really exciting and good prospect (Misha) who defeated both Nikita and Cutelaba, good up and comings, against one guy who was defeated by a journeyman at Bellator and i never saw a good performance. Now you get why not only myself but everyone had Misha?

And it's LHW, it's really shallow, they got in top 10 because other guys like Bader and Davis were cut. Both Misha and Nikita looked good against the Herman's and Nicholson's they were fighting, you seems like a hater here.

Before OSP fight i had never watched a single tape of Volkan, i have never heard of him. Then this fight happenned and it was a TERRIBLE fight, both guys didn't perform, it was a SD win and you could argue OSP won. In Volkan defense, it was short notice, but even him admited this fight didn't went how he wanted.

So, when Volkan and Misha fought, in my head it was a really exciting and good prospect (Misha) who defeated both Nikita and Cutelaba, good up and comings, against one guy who was defeated by a journeyman at Bellator and i never saw a good performance. Now you get why not only myself but everyone had Misha?

And it's LHW, it's really shallow, they got in top 10 because other guys like Bader and Davis were cut. Both Misha and Nikita looked good against the Herman's and Nicholson's they were fighting, you seems like a hater here.

Even with how sloppy and close the fight was, beating OSP on a short notice was lightyears more impressive than anything Cirkunov had ever showed. So yeah, anyone who considered Cirkunov the favorite should feel stupid, it didnt make any sense at all. People probably just thought he had to be legit just because he was on a nice winning streak, but they completely ignored the level of the opponents. Cant think any other reason.

Give him Latifi, Jan B, Villante, Nogueira etc. - level opponent and they would probably give him a good fight. Cirkunov is still unproven against those around top15 guys. Maybe he can get lucky against Glover if Glover has nothing left in him after the horrible beating he suffered from Gus, but I doubt it. Glover prob destroys him.

After so many Rocky's at MMA being complete jokes of strikers and boring wrestlers i'm glad someone with "Mike" at his name is a great fighter and will be at UFC Hall of Fame one day, Platinum has 11 wins and all by KO, when was the last time y'all saw anyone at UFC with such ridiculous record? Platinum has that ferocious style of Mike Tyson and good TDD, stop being fooled by that Jouban fight where he got outpointed.

Outpointed and dropped, you mean...

Probably the most disrespectful thread title in Sherdog history.

But anyway, I'm on a yellow at the moment so I won't give me true feelings on TS.

Perry hasn't got the Conor north sea hairline.

1434011491sha.jpg

Perry's got the full Weidman Crout look.

chris-weidman-ufc-181-cast-instagram.jpg

Even with how sloppy and close the fight was, beating OSP on a short notice was lightyears more impressive than anything Cirkunov had ever showed. So yeah, anyone who considered Cirkunov the favorite should feel stupid, it didnt make any sense at all. People probably just thought he had to be legit just because he was on a nice winning streak, but they completely ignored the level of the opponents. Cant think any other reason.

Give him Latifi, Jan B, Villante, Nogueira etc. - level opponent and they would probably give him a good fight. Cirkunov is still unproven against those around top15 guys. Maybe he can get lucky against Glover if Glover has nothing left in him after the horrible beating he suffered from Gus, but I doubt it. Glover prob destroys him.
I did and i disagree, OSP isn't that monster you are talking about too, Pezao Lima, a complete bum with no ground game whatsoever won the first round against him and had OSP hurt. Beating OSP by SD in a terrible fight for me isn't more impressive than beating Nikita and Cutelaba, but in that matter we will agree in disagree then. I already said that and i'll repeat: wasn't just because of Misha's record, was because IMO he is a really good fighter, a solid one, you don't beat both Nikita and Cutelaba being a bum lol Misha has average skills in every aspect of the game, at least.

I'd have Cirkunov over Lil Nog, Villante and Jan B. Idk about Latifi, bad match up for him i think. Get lucky against Glover? Man, there's no such thing as "lucky" in this level of the game, come on, you don't believe that, why are you hating on this guys, makes no sense to me. I agree Glover should win, but because i really like him, he's a monster, not because Misha is a bum or anything like that.

Back