Perfect next fight for Gaethje....

He will kick Nate's leg off and take it home with him.. No way he would loose to Nate.

Yeah, Cerrone and a lot other guys have unsuccessfully tried that with the Diaz brothers. Nick/Nate certainly have holes in their games (poor wrestling, not checking leg kicks). However, if you don't design and follow a really good gameplan, they're hard to beat. Trying to out-tough and outbrawl Nate and Nick has very rarely worked...and Gaethje is getting more damaged and chinny every time he fights.

Gaethje would need to use some wrestling against Nate. I don't know how good his submission defense is, though...I don't think it's ever been tested, especially against a high-level BJJ guy.

Give him some guys outside the rankings. He's on a 2 fight losing streak.

Someone like Taisumov so we can see whether Mairbek's the real deal.

I don't care who he fights I just hope he doesn't fight like an idiot. If he picked his shots and leg kicked he could have beaten all the people he lost to.

Hmm. Chiesa or Iaquinta would be nice I guess.

If Gregor Gillespie wins his next fight, that would be a great future matchup too.

Give him Conor - easy win to build up his name a bit. ;)

He will kick Nate's leg off and take it home with him.. No way he would loose to Nate.
i agree its so winnable for him but the boxing would be great. nate could still pull it off but those leg kicks will be vicious

Someone who will force him to show his wrestling...
You gotta be kidding me, we finally get a true son of the just bleed gods who’d rather bang until the end win or lose, in an era of playing it safe and you wanna see him wrestle???!!

I’d like the Pettis fight if the Chiesa fight ain’t happening

Artem. Make him earn his way by beating the Hammer.

I could easily see him getting outworked by Nate...he would stand in the pocket and get some shots....but, Nate would prolly outwork him to a decision.

Gaethje is literally one of the worst matchups for either Diaz bro..

gaethje-wall-leg-kick-comp-2.gif

All american wrestler who's heavy on leg kicks. If ever there was a specific recipe against the Diaz bros. this is it.

Back