Perfect next fight for Gaethje....

this is where rankings fucked match making up. before a top contender could fight a jobber to build himself back up but now if youre ranked you gotta keep fighting ranked guys otherwise things dont feel right, but then you end up like Pettis with 3-5 losses to the big dogs in a row

i dont know about that barboza has two leg kick tkos. it would definitely crown the leg kick champion in the ufc.
I was actually referencing Gaethje vs Barboza is a fight that makes sense for both.

Someone said Nate would beat Gaethje. That's when I commented Gaethje via leg kick TKO.

I thought it was clear from me that Leben would maul him

i actually hope he wins one, Lee loses one, and they fight each other.

I like his style but it's a shame he doesn't use some of that wrasslin'
It would open up his killshots if the opponent feared the grappling

Give him some guys outside the rankings. He's on a 2 fight losing streak.

Someone like Taisumov so we can see whether Mairbek's the real deal.
That's good matchmaking dVDJiez.gif

Chiesa if he wants a ranked opponent and low risk of getting his dome cracked up again.

Good Call Bro Chiesa and Felder both got the shit end of the McGregor stick

Felder would be a good fight but I suppose most think he isn't ranked high enough... Heh.

Good Call Bro Chiesa and Felder both got the shit end of the McGregor stick

Felder would be a good fight but I suppose most think he isn't ranked high enough... Heh.
Felder is a scary dark horse in the division. He deserves a higher profile fight.

I was looking forward to Khabib vs Ferguson of course but Felder vs Al was a close second. Super bummed when they called it off. Even more bummed when Pettis vs Felder couldn't be put together because Pettis stopped his weight cut and started eating.

I would love Felder vs Gaethje but Gaethje needs a few months break and Felder needed a fight yesterday.

Back