Perception has changed

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
An example of a fighter you liked but don't really like anymore and vice versa ?

Don't like anymore - Nate Diaz:
His moving forward, high volume, zero fucks given style made me a fan years ago. I always enjoyed watching him and still would tune in for a fight if he is even coming back. Nowadays, Nate comes off as a diva , always crying about the UFC, still talking shit like a child constantly, when he could of really taken of as a suoerstar and become real wealthy if he was smart and ambitious.

Like now- Michael Bisping:
His brash attitude and demeanor rubbed me the wrong way for years. I never really thought he was a particularly great fighter either. Nowadays, Bisping has really grown on me. Looking back, I realize how many all time greats he's fought and how many damn wars he's been in. Definitely a hall of famer and he's quite respectful to current fighters and champions which is cool(Colbington is the exception, rightly so ;))

What about you guys?
Example for each?
Discuss

Don't like anymore: Paul Harris and Jon Jones. Pretty self explanatory.

Like now: Tony Ferguson. I used to think he was bad weird, now I realise he is awesome weird. Plus the most exciting fighter maybe ever.

Khabib IF he takes a circus fight like Mayweather instead of defending.

I liked Dillashaw until I realized he's a complete douche. Still enjoy watching him fight regardless.

Don't like anymore: Paul Harris and Jon Jones. Pretty self explanatory.

Like now: Tony Ferguson. I used to think he was bad weird, now I realise he is awesome weird. Plus the most exciting fighter maybe ever.

Yea Tony is the fucking man

This isn't even a joke, but I actually liked Erick Silva until he did that stupid ass fake glove touch.

Instantly made me enjoy that violent KO.

Used to dislike
Chael
DC
T-Wood

Used to Like
Jones
Rockhold
Nate

Liked Anderson Silva until Sherdog.

Disliked Jones because killed my boy Shogun but started to like him because of Sherdog and he's just awesome to watch in the cage.

Used to hate Elkins, now I can't help but cheer for him every fight.

Used To Like-
Wandy
Jones
Conor
Gus
Chael

Like-
Dillashaw
Lewis
Ferguson

Never Liked-
Paul Harris

I like every fighter until they lose... then according to the internet they were never good and overrated. :eek:

You're original.
83Blc1x.jpg

Used to like Nick Diaz. Then he lost to Diego Sanchez and couldn't take it like a man.

Like Nick Diaz. That Gomi fight redeemed him from the grave.

I like every fighter until they lose... then according to the internet they were never good and overrated. :eek:
Quoted for truth, you forget to add emasculated;)

I wasn't the biggest Jon Jones fan back in the day. But knowing all the shit he's done through the years It blows my mind how many fans still root for him.

I used to like Dana white
Then hated him
Then like him
Now I hate him again

I liked Brandon Vera until I saw his stupid cosmic surfing post win celebration.

giphy.gif

Used to dislike Dillashwank!
Probably had a lot to do with him being at Alpha Male and close to Faber.

Used to like GSP
Pre-Serra GSP was a bad motherfucker.
Post-Serra GSP made me sad.
I understand he played it like he had to tho.
He didn't owe me shit.

Used to like Cormier up until the Jon Jones beef

Used to like the Diaz brothers because they never cared for the circus and were all about fighting. Now they're just delusional and whiney divas.

Used to like Jon Jones and I'm sure I don't have to explain my change of heart.

Andy used to be my fave but now he's just a delusional idiot (trying to fight Conor) I'm not interested in seeing fighting again. I hope he willingly retires before somebody really hurt him. If he's being stubborn, I say feed him to the Brazilian legend killer's killer aka Yoel "I luh you" Romero.

Khabib IF he takes a circus fight like Mayweather instead of defending.

I liked Dillashaw until I realized he's a complete douche. Still enjoy watching him fight regardless.
An MMA fight with Khabib will be the last thing on Mayweather’s mind after he gets tooled in his MMA debut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back