People. Can we just stop

Ever since Poatan was move to Connecticut and have AI translator, Immigrant-American Poatan Alex become subject to the swords of #Bigotry which now find their way pointed in direction of the great nation of America. Before it was like "yes, let him beat up the ass #Izzy have and become #esteemed GOATan!!".

Now the narrative change. Hmmmm...I wonder why #sarcasm

notgoodnk.png

TS, I enter thread with this thought that you was say #StopAmericanHate. I was never so wrong in my whole life of mine. However, I know this was not your fault, my #UFCFriend. Many much love to your direction and I pray for you was to find it inside of your heart to let it go like Elsa the hatred it have contain within it. Else our #Progress will become Frozen like Anna her heart.

#TheyControlTheMedia #CanadanControlledPress #MMAEquality

Last edited:
Hopes and dreams are normally the fundamental building blocks for any idea becoming a reality.

People were absolutely talking about GSP Silva before he fought Hendricks so he obviously hadn't cleaned out his division. My larger point was that fans use moving up/down to discredit fighters. GSP and Jones were scared for not moving up, that was the narrative. Islam beat an undersized fighter, that's the narrative. GSP cherry picked bisping, that's the narrative. I'm obviously not talking about every fan but you definitely see those narratives
The Hendricks fight was 5 years into his second title run, ya goof. Your "point" makes no sense. GSP isn't comparable to a guy who just won the title.

The Hendricks fight was 5 years into his second title run, ya goof. Your "point" makes no sense. GSP isn't comparable to a guy who just won the title.
The point that you missed was that people were talking about GSP Silva long before the Hendricks fight so between then and the Hendricks fight he hadn't cleaned out his division. Good job ignoring the rest of the post and then resorting to name calling though. People were calling for that fight for a long time and using it to discredit GSP. Look at the guys he beat prior to Hendricks, those weren't nothing matchups because he had cleaned out his division. Those were real contenders.

The point that you missed was that people were talking about GSP Silva long before the Hendricks fight so between then and the Hendricks fight he hadn't cleaned out his division. Good job ignoring the rest of the post and then resorting to name calling though. People were calling for that fight for a long time and using it to discredit GSP. Look at the guys he beat prior to Hendricks, those weren't nothing matchups because he had cleaned out his division. Those were real contenders.

There are always going to be "new" contenders, but the idea that GSP didn't clean out WW is ludicrous. As was said, he was champ for 5 years, and, unlike champs today, didn't fight a single person twice in that stretch

There are always going to be "new" contenders, but the idea that GSP didn't clean out WW is ludicrous. As was said, he was champ for 5 years, and, unlike champs today, didn't fight a single person twice in that stretch
How can you clean out a division when there's new contenders for five years without rematches? I guess it comes down to what you consider cleaning out the division. In your opinion at point had he cleaned out the division? Not trying to argue with your answer, genuinely curious when you think it was

It's an interim HW belt vs hot potato LHW belt. The lineage is whatever. The match up is fun, I'm in.

Champs barely want to defend their belt these days.
It's all about "moving up" for a "super fight".
That's on the UFC, not the fighters. Dana has a boner for these dumb ass 'champ champ' fights, so much that guys can win a belt without fighting any real contenders in the division, and immediately get a title shot in a division up.

Yeah they're only concerned with big money fights, or at least fights they think will be money fights
It’s prize fighting, my dude. Dana himself says pro fighting is an opportunity, not a career. Can’t blame these guys for cashing in while they can. Feather the nest, set up their families.

Back