People actually think DC can win?

To me this fight is pretty lop-sided.

DC is very confident, but he was confident twice against Jones and look what happened. He has a history of thinking he is better than he actually is and he isn't getting any younger. At one point he said he and Jones might be the two greatest fighters ever? What?

I like DC, but he hasn't beaten the greatest competition at LHW. Or at HW for that matter.

I thought Gus fought very stupidly in their fight and he still almost won. Stipe is bigger, a better wrestler, and a lot smarter than Gus.

I don't see how DC wins. At all.
Lol retard

Stings doesn't it?

giphy.gif

DhnykN0VQAEQ0FT.jpg

DC is very confident, but he was confident twice against Jones and look what happened. He has a history of thinking he is better than he actually is and he isn't getting any younger. At one point he said he and Jones might be the two greatest fighters ever? What?

I like DC, but he hasn't beaten the greatest competition at LHW. Or at HW for that matter.

I thought Gus fought very stupidly in their fight and he still almost won. Stipe is bigger, a better wrestler, and a lot smarter than Gus.

Most crow eating post ever!<DCWhoa>

DC hits so hard that I would not be the least surprised if he scored a highlight reel KO a time any point of the fight. He’s also good at getting in the inside and if he can, he might be able to wear Stipe down.
Funny how it happened just like this!<36>

Wow TS, you were wrong, you suck.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Great thread, TS.
<DC-Champ>

Who? Bigfoot and Roy Nelson?
eatshit.gif

If DC wins, i will leave sherdog forever.

DC was competitve and beat all th hw he fought but Stipe is laying people out and has the full game, honestly, stipe is the GOAT HW, DC has no chance except if stipe twists his ankle or some oter freak accident
GTFO.gif

daniel-cormier-gif-3.gif

Shoulda took it like a man but instead cries 'eye-pokes!' stats and how life is unfair. Man up.

I still remember when they said DC went to LHW to avoid to top HWs.

Last edited:

DC was competitve and beat all th hw he fought but Stipe is laying people out and has the full game, honestly, stipe is the GOAT HW, DC has no chance except if stipe twists his ankle or some oter freak accident

I honestly dont know how to remove the account lol.
I was so sure that a prime GOAT hw stipe would win easily. I knew stipe was legit when he beat nganu but yeah, turns out both ngannu and stipe classify as hw diaasters now, that fight took alot out of both of them.

Whoever winns between brock and dc will determine the new hw GOAT and be the last chapter in this hw era with the lineal champion likley vacating the belt.

I honestly dont know how to remove the account lol.
I was so sure that a prime GOAT hw stipe would win easily. I knew stipe was legit when he beat nganu but yeah, turns out both ngannu and stipe classify as hw diaasters now, that fight took alot out of both of them.

Whoever winns between brock and dc will determine the new hw GOAT and be the last chapter in this hw era with the lineal champion likley vacating the belt.

Post up some hawt pron.

So are you a man of your word another bitch made liar?

Uhhhh no. You either just made all of that up or you have a terrible memory.

Fighters who get eye poked almost always lose. You can't trivialize its importance with your nonsense.
What happened to the "I'll leave Sherdog forever" part?

l@nd0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back