Pelosi/Soros-Backed Ossoff Loses GA Race (30 million+ down the drain)

Rahm Emanuel: Democrats Are 1,000 Seats Behind Republicans At This Point

So what's better for the Dems now? Dropping Pelosi? Losing the election? Losing this election? Ossof is too young? You guys are running out of straws to grasp...

I have no clue about Ossof as a person or candidate, but I knew this was a deep red seat that was highly unlikely to change. I wanted Pelosi out for years because she's too egotistical to understand she's the problem in the party. Special elections flips don't happen often, but if they don't figure a new strategy then they will probably lose 2018 and strategy comes from leadership.

Democrats think that simply being Anti-Trump is a winning platform when Trump won 33 states

Silly argument with no proof.
Are you saying that people don't try to achieve personal and political goals at a decreased/dispersed cost to themselves? Because that is the argument you find silly.

He won 33 states. Deal with it

With a 1-2% margin while getting 3 million less votes.

Deal with it.

He doesn't have overwhelming support and has achieved the lowest approval rating faster than any sitting President.

Deal with that also.

Deal with it.

He doesn't have overwhelming support and has achieved the lowest approval rating faster than any sitting President.

Deal with that also.

I'm sure the same people telling you that told you Clinton and Ossoff were going to win too.

1000 seats in 8 years....

Deal with it.

Deal with that also.
Dubbs are gone, and I am back.

I love this post.

itmalyin-liberal-pig-im-jon-ossoff-and-i-approve-this-20831269.png
You say you don't like liars, eh?

Hooja vote fer in tha ullection?

I'm sure the same people telling you that told you Clinton and Ossoff were going to win too.

1000 seats in 8 years....

The people me telling me that are the same people telling me that Trump won 33 states.

Is that fake too?

lol
I knew certain posters in here would try and spin this into some kind of victory for the Democrats.

The Ossoff campaign was running radio and television ads back to back to back to back, especially on the black stations. I got so sick of hearing this one incredibly patronizing ad: 'We gotta stop Donald Trump's foolishness. [...] Vote Ossoff!' I guess trying to use Donald Trump as a bogeyman isn't all that effective.

The Ossoff campaign was running radio and television ads back to back to back to back, especially on the black stations. I got so sick of hearing this one incredibly patronizing ad: 'We gotta stop Donald Trump's foolishness. Vote Ossoff!' I guess trying to use Donald Trump as a bogeyman isn't all that effective.

Near 20 point gain seems pretty effective to me.

Near 20 point gain seems pretty effective to me.

Erm, no.

Tom Price was incredibly popular. Karen Handel wasn't. Trump only won that area by an incredibly small margin. Add in these factors + the 30 million Democrats spent to flip it and it equals a total nothingburger.

Erm, no.

Tom Price was incredibly popular. Karen Handel wasn't. Trump only won that area by an incredibly small margin. Add in these factors + the 30 million Democrats spent to flip it and it equals a total nothingburger.

So.... when the Dems didn't even try Trump barely won... and you're trying to tell me the problem in that district isn't Trump?

So.... when the Dems didn't even try Trump barely won... and you're trying to tell me the problem in that district isn't Trump?

Tom Price won with 61% of the vote during the 2016 election. Trump is irrelevant. I know you're the irrational poster, but this one's fairly simple. Comparatively unpopular Republican nominee + record setting 30 million dollars = much closer race. Look for your moral victory elsewhere. This ain't it, champ.

Tom Price won with 61% of the vote during the 2016 election. Trump is irrelevant. I know you're the irrational poster, but this one's fairly simple. Comparatively unpopular Republican nominee + record setting 30 million dollars = much closer race. Look for your moral victory elsewhere. This ain't it, champ.

Tom Price wins with 61%

Trump wins same district at the same time with less than 4% margin.

Election in same district without Tom Price in 2017.. same margin as Trump alone in 2016.

You see no connection?

Back