Pelosi/Soros-Backed Ossoff Loses GA Race (30 million+ down the drain)

BEATINGu

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Just two hours ago the CNN headline was screaming "Trump is about to receive a blow". Democrats shake up the race. LOL

Trump even released a robocall and twitted about it all day.

Now the headline:

2w32tt3.jpg

MAGA

Donald-Trump-WB.jpg

will i ever get tired of winning?

You know, CNN knows how to hype up something for democrats and completely get it wrong.Even a small runoff election like this.
<{anton}>

Dems get 48%. Previous election they got 37%.

Republicans cheer, call it a yuge win.

Is a runoff now and they still call it winning. Thats some impressively low standards.

How is this an "L", the only article I read on this subject said that a runoff had highest possibility. And that the Dem probably loses the runoff.

Is a runoff now and they still call it winning. Thats some impressively low standards.

Well, thank CNN for hyping it up as a blow to Trump and "referendum". They can GTFO with that and you'll defend it as legit news.
Regardless, Republican party is utter shit, but Trump needs them to push his agenda. W is a W. Same as it was with Gorsuch. Or GOATsuch as he is known. I remember you were cheering about that 11th court stopping Trump's ban. :) Let's see how that goes in SCOTUS now.

How is this an "L", the only article I read on this subject said that a runoff had highest possibility. And that the Dem probably loses the runoff.

Dude, I can't screenshot CNN all day. I visit it once in the evening for the cringe and to see what the spin is. Headline before read 50.4% and projecting with 75% and Huge BLOW to Trump. Some bullshit like they like to make up against Trump. It sounded like the guy was likely to win.

Dude, I can't screenshot CNN all day. I visit it once in the evening for the cringe and to see what the spin is. Headline before read 50.4% and projecting with 75% and Huge BLOW to Trump. Some bullshit like they like to make up against Trump. It sounded like the guy was likely to win.

Ok. I can buy that. Just read different articles.

What's funny is that I kept hearing how this specific race was somehow a "litmus test" for the nation as a whole, simply because many on the leftist media thought their bought off pony would win.
bacz9d306fsy.png

Yeah, this race was the litmus test. Not that general election we had in 2016.
<36>

What's funny is that I kept hearing how this specific race was somehow a "litmus test" for the nation as a whole, simply because many on the leftist media thought their bought off pony would win.

Yeah, this race was the litmus test. Not that general election we had in 2016.
<36>

Yeah, it's pretty much the first time I'm really hearing of this dude from Georgia or this election and I check news daily(online news that is). I'm like WTF is this shit...

But now it's pretty amusing. Thanks CNN.

Yeah, it's pretty much the first time I'm really hearing of this dude from Georgia or this election and I check news daily(online news that is). I'm like WTF is this shit...

But now it's pretty amusing. Thanks CNN.
I didn't know who he was, either, then I heard that this was the significant race of all races... I'm like, wtf... this is supposed to be the huge race? Then I read about all the out-of-state money supporting this guy, and it was pretty clear what was going on. The fact he had such huge money backing him and couldn't win without a runoff is pretty funny. I love seeing people waste their money in the political election spectrum. It's karma. Plus CNN and other media outlets pushing that narrative all have egg on their faces now. It's a win-win.

Plus how can anyone back a politician named Jack Us Off?

Because the GOP had 11 candidates and had to spread out the votes among 11 people vs. 1 Democrat. The dems saw this big opportunity and lost it. Celebrities campaigned for this. They poured big money into it and expected to win this traditionally Republican district. Dems had a HUGE chance to win this because 11 people sharing votes on the GOP side is a ridiculous handicap. They also spent many times more money than the GOP did.

I was watching CNN earlier today and they were all but celebrating this supposed victory as a blow to Trump and his administration, only for it to backfire. But they still managed to twist words around and pretend this is some type of victory.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back