PED expert talks about how easy it is to beat drug tests

Who is this Victor Conte fellow we’ve never heard about? Really, were you born last night?

Cue all the people who loved using Conte to further criticize Jones. Now they'll say Conte is a convicted felon and you can't believe anything he says.

Considering Conte's role in helping athletes cheat the system, I think we can believe him more than just about anyone else on the planet.

Guess it’s time to end this charade and implement a “let them juice!”policy.

i-back-trust-me-i-back.jpg
It worked great for pride. I'd be happy if they even allowed TRT exemptions again. That would be enough. TRT vitor was a psycho. Just TRT to the gills. As long as they test within acceptable levels. (I'd raise the threshold a little bit for more wiggle room) We would make MMA Great again. MMGA

I always thought this, if you're constantly on the move, or go hiking in the mountains or some shit.
They're not going to get you

Or just stay in Thailand in a hotel that is ran by the gym you're training in.

That way when USADA comes to test, the front desk can call the paid off Thai cops to hold USADA up with "visa issues" delaying the test and eliminating the randomness aspect of it.

baars1.jpg

No can defend

If you do some research into usada’s overall program, the use of biological passports, etc its pretty hard to get away with cheating over time.

I know nothing about beating drug tests only a little about drugs. From what I understand injectable long estered testosterone should be the base of every cycle and on then you use orals if you want on top of that.

So because long lasting testosterone is detectable for a long time, do Olympic athletes only use orals?

Sherdog clearly isn't the place to ask a serious question, but is it simply pure arrogance which leads to anybody getting busted at all....or do they just run out of strikes?

I think the visits aren't administered at the times a fighter would likely be using. For example, if Cyborg is using, it would be within two months following a fight to quickly replace lost lean mass. But to my knowledge, she hasn't been visited during that period.

I know nothing about beating drug tests only a little about drugs. From what I understand injectable long estered testosterone should be the base of every cycle and on then you use orals if you want on top of that.

So because long lasting testosterone is detectable for a long time, do Olympic athletes only use orals?

Testosterone should be the base of every cycle, because most steroids suppress or completely shut down your body’s natural production. Since the detection window on oil based esters is so long, most tested athletes use water based suspensions, aka test “prop”.

Orals vs injectable doesn’t really matter, and many peds don’t really work orally (like testosterone )- the only benefit of orals as a competition athlete is that if you are caught, you can claim supplements were contaminated etc. orals are typically hard on the liver and avoided.

I think the visits aren't administered at the times a fighter would likely be using. For example, if Cyborg is using, it would be within two months following a fight to quickly replace lost lean mass. But to my knowledge, she hasn't been visited during that period.
Fighters are not concerned at all about lean mass. They typically use peds for recovery and to lean out leading up to fight.

Isn’t there a documentary on Netflix of this guy or a similar subject? This just reminded me that I wanna check it out.

Back