#PBConFox card Feb 25 is terrible

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty shitty card and will do bad ratings. It does have a potential for Just Bleed, like the 2nd Fox card did.

Deontay Wilder vs Andrzej Wawrzyk
Dominic Breazeale vs Artur Szpilka
Amir Mansour vs Travis Kaufman

They should throw in Edwin "Just Bleed" Rodriguez in there.

Last edited:
You're genuinely weird, man.

None of them are Mason Menard, that's for sure.

The 2 undercard fights might be pretty fun.

It would sucks for a PPV but it's decent for free. Not really sure what your problem is.

It would sucks for a PPV but it's decent for free. Not really sure what your problem is.
Fox is a broadcast network which is an expensive time buy. It deserves better cards like Thurman vs Garcia on CBS. Wilder vs Arreola (a bigger name) only averaged 1.5 million viewers. I have no clue how this is gonna do more, save for the fact that people might tune in because there was so little boxing in the past months.

Another thing is that this doesnt really do anything to progress a fight.

Deontay's stock isnt going to rise. The other 4 guys all had terrible showings in their last fights (except for Szpilka who did decent against Wilder I guess) and will never get near a world title shot.

It's low on names for sure but Wilder is better off getting back in the ring now than waiting out for someone better. Hopefully he trys to get a top level opponent next though.

Pretty shitty card and will do bad ratings. It does have a potential for Just Bleed, like the 2nd Fox card did.

Szpilka v Breazeale and Kaufman v Mansour are pretty decent match ups.

Fox is a broadcast network which is an expensive time buy. It deserves better cards like Thurman vs Garcia on CBS. Wilder vs Arreola (a bigger name) only averaged 1.5 million viewers. I have no clue how this is gonna do more, save for the fact that people might tune in because there was so little boxing in the past months.

Another thing is that this doesnt really do anything to progress a fight.

Deontay's stock isnt going to rise. The other 4 guys all had terrible showings in their last fights (except for Szpilka who did decent against Wilder I guess) and will never get near a world title shot.

CBS and NBC deserve the better cards. FOX to me is "the not so ready for CBS, but above Spike," material.

This looks like a entertaining card to me and free on network tv. I never quite understand why Queen B roleplays like he's a tv executive and has to personally answer to corporate about the ratings.

Competing against Penguins vs Flyers at Heinz Stadium on NBC.

Cotto vs Kirkland on hbo as well. Pbc probably be over by then.

Qouted to see how that prediction goes

Mansour is nails, That guy is a fucking badass, I have to root for with his story. He has one punch KO power as well and he's getting old so there will most likely be a KO.

Breazeale as well, he was a former College football QB turned boxer at 24. This fight will end in KO

If you want to convert friends into Boxing fans this isn't a bad night for a casual who just wants to see a blood bath

No-Mas.jpg

Mansour is nails, That guy is a fucking badass, I have to root for with his story. He has one punch KO power as well and he's getting old so there will most likely be a KO.

Breazeale as well, he was a former College football QB turned boxer at 24. This fight will end in KO

If you want to convert friends into Boxing fans this isn't a bad night for a casual who just wants to see a blood bath

Mansour is like 45 and we quit in his last fight.

Pretty sure Breazeale vs Szpilka will end up in a KO, but neither guy will ever come close to getting a title in their career again

Should be very entertaining card. It is ok for being free, and if Wilder takes a bigger fight next. But he is coming off a huge fight falling through, then being injured. So yolo

Mansour is like 45 and we quit in his last fight.

Pretty sure Breazeale vs Szpilka will end up in a KO, but neither guy will ever come close to getting a title in their career again

I agree with you I want to see better match ups from PBC. I'd give this card about a 6/10, decent action fights on free TV. Oddly I feel I would have preferred Spzilka-Mansour Breazeale-Kauffman but either way they're just decent.
I root for Breazle because I'm USA and he seems like a class act.

I'm disappointed Wilder is fighting Wawrski but the casual boxing fan is basically a blood thirsty ape, they'll see this card with big heavyweights and be like
MYoNk.gif

I agree with you I want to see better match ups from PBC. I'd give this card about a 6/10, decent action fights on free TV. Oddly I feel I would have preferred Spzilka-Mansour Breazeale-Kauffman but either way they're just decent.
I root for Breazle because I'm USA and he seems like a class act.

I'm disappointed Wilder is fighting Wawrski but the casual boxing fan is basically a blood thirsty ape, they'll see this card with big heavyweights and be like
MYoNk.gif
I say

6/10 for Fox
8/10 for Spike

Those 2 fights are competitive matchups, just not "high level" enough for a Fox card.

Back