#PBConFox card Feb 25 is terrible

I say

6/10 for Fox
8/10 for Spike

Those 2 fights are competitive matchups, just not "high level" enough for a Fox card.

Agree with that. I want to see PBC step their game up, this is basically a step above a FNF card. If PBC gives the fans stacked cards loyalty will come

CBS and NBC deserve the better cards. FOX to me is "the not so ready for CBS, but above Spike," material.
{<huh}

Fox is one of the big three Networks. It's more than "just a little above Spike" when they are able to host the World Series and the Super Bowl.

I don't get why CBS, NBC, ABC, or Spike deserve anything since all these cards start and stay in the red.

I don't get why CBS, NBC, ABC, or Spike deserve anything since all these cards start and stay in the red.
Who cares? Are you a boxing fan or do you work for the investors that PBC borrowed money from?

{<huh}

Fox is one of the big three Networks. It's more than "just a little above Spike" when they are able to host the World Series and the Super Bowl.
Its not one of the big 3. The big 3 are NBC, CBS, and ABC.

{<huh}

It was the Big 3 until 1996, when Fox crushed all the networks in ratings. Now it is the Big 4, and CW is on its way to be Big 5.

Fuck you, and fuck @Sunfish

and @slimpickenz84 , if you're out there, fuck the Patriots too.

Meh. You and the rest of the jealous ass NFL fans. We Boston fans spent the better part of the 20th century being that shit salad of the sports world. We deserve Brady. We deserve the last 15 years of Boston dominance. Bout fuckin time.

And you and @Sunfish sit down when you pee. I know it.

Meh. You and the rest of the jealous ass NFL fans. We Boston fans spent the better part of the 20th century being that shit salad of the sports world. We deserve Brady. We deserve the last 15 years of Boston dominance. Bout fuckin time.

And you and @Sunfish sit down when you pee. I know it.

You guys got Bobby Orr. That's more than enough.

Competing against Penguins vs Flyers at Heinz Stadium on NBC.

Cotto vs Kirkland on hbo as well. Pbc probably be over by then.

Isnt Cotto/Kirkland on PPV? Thats a horrible PPV fight.

Fox Executive are worried about the health of 2 guys coming from KO losses so Breazeale/Szpilka might not happen

Breazeale is fighting some random kickboxer. Szpilka out

Back