Reaction score
unnamed-14.jpg

Corral has a nice shot at an upset.

Guerrero out, Nathaniel Gallimore in.

The Ghost doing color tonight.

King Karlos up first.

And it's over, King Karlos KO 1.

Corral has a nice shot at an upset.

I think so too. Hope he can pull it out, kind of have to fade Vic against anyone half decent at this point, and Corral's paying +1300 so had to fade Vic at that price. Threw a few bucks on it so hopefully he can pull off the upset.

Also on Gallimore at +315 or something.

Nasty shot right there.

I think so too. Hope he can pull it out, kind of have to fade Vic against anyone half decent at this point, and Corral's paying +1300 so had to fade Vic at that price. Threw a few bucks on it so hopefully he can pull off the upset.

Also on Gallimore at +315 or something.

Nasty shot right there.
He has good skills, bad defense
Vic is Vic, might wilt when things get tough.

Mikey back in So Cal already.

They should've given Mikey more air time than wasting time on PBF fight.

I have to say, this McGregor/Floyd thing is not drawing me in at all.

I have to say, this McGregor/Floyd thing is not drawing me in at all.

The only interesting part about it is how Floyd will go about dismantling him. Give me a prediction of how you think Floyd goes about it?

I think he might fuck with Conor and olay with his food a bit, let Conor get to the halfway mark but not much further, finish him in the 8th with a straight right upstairs.

The only interesting part about it is how Floyd will go about dismantling him. Give me a prediction of how you think Floyd goes about it?

I think he might fuck with Conor and olay with his food a bit, let Conor get to the halfway mark but not much further, finish him in the 8th with a straight right upstairs.
Walks him down , comes out surprisingly aggressive like vs Ortiz, I think. Works the body and stops him like Hatton late in the fight.

The only way I can hype myself for this is the way Floyd haters used to hype themselves for a fight they swore they had no interest in- by hoping that the unlikable fighter (McGregor for me) takes an embarrassing beating.

It's a garbage cherrypick mismatch. No mystery on the outcome.
It is. Its a big event but a shit fight. Many disappointed fans who will swear that they'll never watch boxing again post fight in this forum.

Ziggy getting walked down.
Gets stunned.

Back