PBC: Ortiz vs Corral

Fuck thought he had him out of there. Should keep on the finsih to start out this next rd

Rd 3- 10-9 Gallimore
Taunting.

Mind of a jaded sports bettor: Deloach gonna comeback and fuck my Gallimore bets. Hope my brain is wrong.

Gallimore needs less talking, big opportunity to get in the mix.

thanks buddy.

Yeah I was more thinking, if you watch the vid Bogotazo posted, Paulie might have something like "he's wide open when he does a,b.c and I was able to catch him with punches x,y,z." I agree he doesn't need any info , this match up is a freakshow type deal, but guys like Floyd are huge competitors, wouldn't surprise me if Paulie had some juicy info Conor's habits and such that Floyd might be interested in, even if he doesn't need it.

Possibly but what tips do you really need when your opponent gassed out in round 2 against a slow as mud slap fighter then flopped on the mat and got squeezed until he quit?

Gallimore squares up too much.

Rd 4- 10-9 Gallimore
DeLoach not taking advantage of the lulls Gallimore gives him.

That uppercut on the inside is money for Gallimore.

Good stoppage by the doc.

Damn what a performance by my boy Gallimore, good call by the Doc to stop that, kid couldn't even sit on his stool. Up on the day no matter what now. JAMAICA WE GOT A BOBSLED TEAM!

Now hoping Vic loses to make it even better, even better if Corral kicks the shit out of him in the process.

Had it 50-43 Gallimore at the time of the stoppage.
UpsetOTY contender.

Schaefer signing Olympic talent.
Signed that big Nigerian HW from the Rio Olympics.

Damn what a performance by my boy Gallimore, good call by the Doc to stop that, kid couldn't even sit on his stool. Up on the day no matter what now. JAMAICA WE GOT A BOBSLED TEAM!

Now hoping Vic loses to make it even better, even better if Corral kicks the shit out of him in the process.

Yes please.

Corral needs to smack Vic continuously until he says "fuck it, I'm done".

Al likes booking upsets.

Al likes booking upsets.

@BluntTrauma21 likes upsetting books.

31077.jpg

Damn nazi.

Rd 1- 10-9 Ortiz
Landing bombs.

Back