Paulie Malignaggi now saying "Conor is NOT in any hurry to return and fight Khabib..."

Who the fuck cares if Paulie thinks Conor is in a hurry to fight Khabib or not? {<huh}

Literally could not pick a worse person to ask. Conor despises the guy and didn't talk to him, and he's bitter he got beat by Conor. And he's a boxer...

Got beat? I looked for it on an official record, and it's not anywhere. So you're just making shit up again like you always do. Post somewhere official it says Conor best Paulie or shut the fuck up. Winning in sparring is like winning a scrimmage it doesn't count. When it does count Conor is going to lose and lose embarrassingy.

Got beat? I looked for it on an official record, and it's not anywhere. So you're just making shit up again like you always do. Post somewhere official it says Conor best Paulie or shut the fuck up. Winning in sparring is like winning a scrimmage it doesn't count. When it does count Conor is going to lose and lose embarrassingy.
Artehm said so, and he's a Genuine Sounding Straight Shooter With a Track Record of Honesty.

Of course he's not. He's ducking all contenders. He got lucky begging Floyd for the payday and after Aug 26th he'll beg Manny or Paulie for one. Dana even said he doesnt think Conor will be back in MMA. Kavanah has one last trump card though, he will try to get the Diaz fight if all else fails.

Artehm said so, and he's a Genuine Sounding Straight Shooter With a Track Record of Honesty.
Artem said so...
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Last edited:
And khabib isn't his "mandatory". Ferguson is next in line. If Conor wants khabib its because he wants the easiest fight.khabib will kill himself trying to make 155
Conor is motivated by who is more likely to do better numbers not who is the easiest. Khabib in Russia should do big numbers which is why he'll probably fight Khabib next even though I reckon Ferguson would be an easier fight for Conor.

Back