Paulie Malignaggi now saying "Conor is NOT in any hurry to return and fight Khabib..."

I wonder what childish response we will get from Conor for this , This is Play ground tick for tat
:rolleyes:

article-0-1A7620AB000005DC-947_634x424.jpg
boxing_i_malignaggi_600.jpg

It was a push yo. This guy could make one a Conor fan.

starting to think this was all pre-planned between Paulie and Conor.

Should just his fucking mouth about MMA.

He wouldn't fight Khabib in a million years.

I don't think Conor will fight Khabib either...Khabib doesn't deserve it.

Conor will be back soon ya dummies.

It's in his contract to defend his UFC title before the years end or he has to give up half his earnings from the mayweather fight.
You do know the Floyd fight is not a UFC event right? No where on gods green earth is there a contract that forces Conor to give up ANY of his purse if he doesn't EVER fight in the UFC again........the UFC could take legal action and sue him for breech of contract but at the worst possible outcome he would have to buy out the remainder of what's left. You have a link to this info dummie ??????

paulie has turned into the right cunt conor initially thought he was.

I wouldn't want to fight Khabib either...

If Conor is smart he'll cash that Mayweather check and ride out into the sunset..

After his Tiramisu antics and series of injuries Khabib doesn't deserve a title fight.

He must either make weight and fight Tony or admit he can't make LW ang go to WW.

We don't need another failed weight cut with hospital, endangered fighter's health,

lost promo money and millions of dissapointed fans.

You do know the Floyd fight is not a UFC event right? No where on gods green earth is there a contract that forces Conor to give up ANY of his purse if he doesn't EVER fight in the UFC again........the UFC could take legal action and sue him for breech of contract but at the worst possible outcome he would have to buy out the remainder of what's left. You have a link to this info dummie ??????

3588dc1b2b72593f202427ab529ef890--cheap-rings-comebacks-and-insults-for-boys.jpg

Actuallt i don't beleive 90% of shit Malignaggi is saying.
He contradicts himself, spews shit and really, look at his face...
how would you react if you see that face on the street?

maxresdefault (3).jpg

maxresdefault1-3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Honestly, he looks like ... Romanian gay gipsy on crack ,lol!

What's your honest impression?

Paulie just wants a fight with Conor and the big payday that comes along

johnson almost put khabib's lights out. conor nukes him.

Khabib wouldn't show up. If by some miracle he did show up, he'll just be another victim of the mystic left hand.

He will retire without defending a single belt in his career. Mark my words. It's not going to happen

You're probably right. It is hard to see him going back (after this boxing stuff) to being a regular MMA fighter, taking mandatories, climbing the ladder. He will only be looking for the GSPs, Nate, perhaps another boxing name like GGG or Canelo...

Conor wants none of Khabib. Khabib will hold him down and repeatedly smash his face while talking shit to Dana.

Khabib is about as reliable as a Fiat 500 on a cold December day.

I wouldn't want to fight Khabib either...

If Conor is smart he'll cash that Mayweather check and ride out into the sunset..

Lmao u wish. Conor will most likely come back and knock out Khabib or Ferguson...

Back