Paulie Malignaggi: MMA fans have an IQ of a doorknob Re: Fury vs Ngannou

Wow, for a guy thats referred to as a bum and a loser by mma fans he’s really triggered a lot of them to a point where a thread was started in his honor, I guess he is telling the truth

hi-res-dd324bae6e395e5c87a9cb8bfb120e52_crop_north.jpg
Paulie calling anyone dumb is laughable.

The biggest idiots can be found in their usual post, flinging shit across the gate like the retards they are.

Both sports have much to offer and a wide spectrum of value for the viewer ranging from overpriced trash to elite display of skills.

Paulie calling anyone dumb is laughable.

The biggest idiots can be found in their usual post, flinging shit across the gate like the retards they are.

Both sports have much to offer and a wide spectrum of value for the viewer ranging from overpriced trash to elite display of skills.

Like I said in my other post, Conor fanboys got to Paulie and made him really hate MMA fans with their trolling. Then he got roasted for losing in BKFC to Artem, so now he's gone absolutely batshit.

Like I said in my other post, Conor fanboys got to Paulie and made him really hate MMA fans with their trolling. Then he got roasted for losing in BKFC to Artem, so now he's gone absolutely batshit.
No one in their right mind had Artem winning that fight.
And Artems last fight he got beaten up by, guess who? A boxer.
Couldn't even finish the fight. Quit from the pain. Wasn't tough enough.
Hurt too much.
Boxer punch go boom. Artem no like.

Hurt too much.
There was one dude named Cariñito who always got his picks wrong....he probably thought Artem won.

I think Paulie is one of those people that are magnets for drama. Seems to happen with somewhat narcissistic, attention seeking people.

If he could stay in his lane, he is fairly respected in the boxing world.

But when he runs his mouth about MMA he gets a lot of attention. A LOT of it is negative attention, which his childish behavior amplifies. But like a scantily clad whore in winter he is hooked on the attention.

He would rather hurl childish insults at internet trolls than feel like people aren't paying attention to him.

Hurt too much.
Welcome back amigo. You should probably stay out of the War Room. Lay low for a while.

Hurt too much.

You sound like you're really soft in the head, old man. Maybe it's past your bed time.

it will be real fight or exhibition? why is not in boxrec the francis-fury?

Paulie's turning into as much of a jaded hating loser as teddy atlas.

Door knob... this is actually kind of interesting. Because I used to say something about how mma fans were dryhump/grind happy.... and they would dry hump a door knob if given the chance.

I mean Paulie is still bitter about Artem but he isn't too wrong.

Also he was out of shape, fat and pillow fisted and still actually got robbed in that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back