Paulie Malignaggi: MMA fans have an IQ of a doorknob Re: Fury vs Ngannou

Casual Fan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
1:35 and

5:40

• - "MMA fans will watch MMA fighters play ping pong. They'll pay for overpriced tickets to watch anything, they are that dumb"
  • - "They don't realize why MMA doesn't make money compared to Boxing"
  • - "Boxers lose money fighting in the MMA"
  • - "These dumb fans would watch MMA fighter compete in a swimming contest, they'll watch anything"

MMA fanbase might look silly allowing this market of crossover to be successful, but at least it has potential “car crash” appeal.

Meanwhile, I just bought an 85$ Canelo/Jermell PPV and I gotta say my IQ feels pretty low after experiencing that track meet.

hi-res-dd324bae6e395e5c87a9cb8bfb120e52_crop_north.jpg

This guy was a below mid level boxer who got cucked in boxing by Adrian Broner ffs. Just a complete joke

Paulie just hates MMA fans because of Conor and that sparring fiasco. Then he got clowned again by MMA fans after that loss to Artem, so now he'll just say anything negative about MMA whenever someone asks him about it.

I don't want to discredit the academic qualifications or bonaifides of Dr. Malinaggi, but he's not the first man I'd look to for clarification on who is or isn't smart.

Paulie is absolutely right about MMA fans being retarded.

But Paulie is also the guy who lost to Artem Lobov in a boxing match, and therefore has the least credibility in the world to make such butthurt statements.

And this statement is also idiotic: "They don't realize why MMA doesn't make money compared to Boxing"

The UFC, by some accounts, is more profitable than every single major US and UK boxing promotion combined.

1:35 and

5:40

• - "MMA fans will watch MMA fighters play ping pong. They'll pay for overpriced tickets to watch anything, they are that dumb"
  • - "They don't realize why MMA doesn't make money compared to Boxing"
  • - "Boxers lose money fighting in the MMA"
  • - "These dumb fans would watch MMA fighter compete in a swimming contest, they'll watch anything"

Paulie calling someone dumb is like a dog shit on the sidewalk saying somebody stinks.
Fuckin clueless.

Paulie is a damn good boxing commentator and knows the sport really well. but as far as MMA goes it seems he's still bitter from losing to Artem and thats informing his opinions now.

He did break his hand right? So not sure what this proves other than Paulie was tough.

People posting a pic of an L or a KO like that is just irrefutable evidence of someone being weak or wrong just shows how dumb the poster is.

{<BJPeen}

Dumbass boxing shill detected.

Back