Paulie Malignaggi about Khabib spitting on Conor!

This dude’s obsession with Conor has taken up his life.

Heckuva an analyst, but outside the ring he can be a real obsessive douche, did that with pacquiao and peds, and how al Haymon was corrupting boxing, before he signed with haymon...
After, al was the goat Promoter doing nothing but reviving boxing.

But when it comes to Connie, I don’t blame him for getting upset, but that’s on him for being a mark.

Nothing worse than retired fighters acting like they never lost a fight.

Paulie lost a shit ton of fights at the end of his career.

Paulie is not different than Conor,
both have shity characters

Khabib made Conor look like a real punk. Conor just sat there looking like a sad idiot after the fight.

he didnt spit on him anyway , theres a video on here from the other side and hes shouting exuberantly at conor not spitting

Conor tried to get him angry, it worked, he is a master at it, but it did not have the intended effect. Khabib was very focused inside the cage and made him pay, then absolutely lost it after the cage and that stunt made him a super star in the mma world. That shit backfired on Conor big time.

As far as Paulie.... ugh.

Nothing worse than retired fighters acting like they never lost a fight.

Paulie lost a shit ton of fights at the end of his career.

Paulie did lose a lot of fights but that was a dirty move by conor because when paulie came in to camp he was nice to him and they seemed friendly in few videos. Then conor tried to take his head off because paulie said that conor has good power but not oh my god power.

In the infamous sparring session conor released the tidbits that made him look good but according to his coach the sparring was alot more even than what was portrayed. This is an extremely dirty move. Not even paulie in his peak douchiness did that.

Paulie is going OFF on Conor saying he deserves it because he is a quitter and a bitch. He calls him a " pussy motherfucker" because the choke wasn't properly in and yet he quit.

I'm a fan of Paulie's but the guy has got to let this go!

He's going to be sitting in a retirement home 50 years from now mumbling Conor's name every other word while looking out a window.

Please Paulie, for your own mental health and well-being, move on!

He reminds me of an ex girlfriend with borderline

Choke wasnt in but Khabib would've broke his jaw eventually with that Dagestan death grip

So many Conor fans upset that Paulie talks trash about a guy that built a name for himself, at least in part, by doing the same...

Back