Paulie Malignaggi about Khabib spitting on Conor!

I can't stand Conor, but I could easily do with never hearing from this Paulie twit again.

Pauline still salty af after getting knocked down on a sparring lmao

He is mad because Conor bragged about knocking down a sparring partner and posted a video. This was a bitch, snitch move, typical of that undignified Conor chicken, and Paulie is right to be mad.

Paulie needs to stick to analyzing the sport of punching. He has no idea how bad that choke was.

What’s that from?

This is wolverines personal enemy in the wolverine comics. He is called Mister X. He is a serial killer that uses martial arts. First he trains with the best masters from different arts and then he kills them once he learns everything from them.

His ability is a low level telepathic skills that allows him to anticipate opponents moves and so he just counters people. That and he is one of the very few villains who actually has a win over Wolverine overall.

Paulie has never had red pantie night. Of course he's shook

He is mad because Conor bragged about knocking down a sparring partner and posted a video. This was a bitch, snitch move, typical of that undignified Conor chicken, and Paulie is right to be mad.

True but the worse part was the fact that they never released the whole thing while Dana claimed that Conor DOMINATED him while a week ago Conors coach came clean and said that the sparring was even and in fact Paulie started popping him with jabs and counters in the later rounds.

Timestamped but if your on phone go to 3:03

Should be

Mayweather vs Khabib
Pauly vs Conor as the co main event

It was a neck crank not a choke...

Neck would have to be twisted a lot more for it to be a neck crank. That's my experience with neck cranks at least. Looks more like Conor succumbed to jaw pressure, which if it's bad enough could break the jaw.

Neck would have to be twisted a lot more for it to be a neck crank. That's my experience with neck cranks at least. Looks more like Conor succumbed to jaw pressure, which if it's bad enough could break the jaw.
I've only got a little bjj experience but it definitely appears to be a neck crank it just wasn't a hard twist, meaning like you said the pressure must've been intense.

Dana still didn't release the full video of the sparring with connor despite saying he would, clearly full of shit and only used 10 seconds of the entire sparring to shit talk him.

Damn Khabib really sonned McGee

This guy is such a whiny loser. His entire twitter is full of McGregor taunts.

True but the worse part was the fact that they never released the whole thing while Dana claimed that Conor DOMINATED him while a week ago Conors coach came clean and said that the sparring was even and in fact Paulie started popping him with jabs and counters in the later rounds.

Timestamped but if your on phone go to 3:03

He didn’t say it was even.

Robertcop2 has more class and authenticity than Conor.

m61d7p32fdoy.jpg

Someone just found the robertcop photo and is really desperate to use it.

<[analyzed}>

Back