Paulie: Conor has no balls!!!!

Conditioning is so important and yet underrated among the discussion. Early in my boxing days, I made a mistake of going to a shitty rough boxing gym. The coaches threw me in there against guys with years of experience and skill. The only way I survived was the fact that I ran hills morning of the sparring day until I was in crazy good shape which allowed me to persevere and volume punch.

Its mind boggling that a pro boxing veteran and world champion caliber boxer like Paulie is unaware of the importance of cardio training. Shit skilled fighters can make miracles happen if they have the cardio edge.

He didn't have a reason to do cardio training.

He randomly got contacted by McGregor camp to come in and he took the opportunity for some quick cash.

Get some common sense.

Paulie is a Commentator who doesn't seem to have worked out for a while, let alone sparred for a while.

Paulie did well enough in 12 rounds that Conor/UFC never released the footage, even though he is a commentator that hasn't sparred.

That's fucking embarassing for Conor.

Get some objectivity.

Months previous to this there was video footage of Paulie running his mouth to an insane degree about how much of a joke Conor's boxing is, and how the camera guy would stand a better chance vs himself than Conor would in the ring.

So Conor invites him out to back up all his tough talk and they go 12 hard rounds (this being 3 months after Paulie had a PROFESSIONAL BOXING MATCH). In subsequent interviews Paulie is noticeably bruised about the face (Conor is not). Conor releases footage of him snapping poor Paulie's head back, catching him with some good shots, and knocking him flat on his back. Trip? True knockdown? Either way, probably better than Paulie's camera guy could've done.

Getting handled like that at the end of a full match against a guy who has never had a pro boxing match in his life, and has notorious cardio issues, 3 months removed from your 44th pro boxing match after talking all that shit is fucking embarrassing. Hence Paulie's pathological obsession with the man.

Humiliation hurts, but Paulie is only making it worse.

Last edited:
Pretty sad that the most relevant thing he has ever done is to be a training partner for a freakshow boxing match.

He didn't have a reason to do cardio training.

He randomly got contacted by McGregor camp to come in and he took the opportunity for some quick cash.

Not random at all. I remember both were going back and forth because Paulie was saying he could get off the couch and kick his ass and that he shouldn't underestimate boxers. Afterwards Conor gave him an invite and Paulie showed up to meet the challenge.

Fact of the matter is, I don't care how amazing you are at boxing, being in shape is mandatory.

Meh, he got chewed up and spit out.

Played like a fiddle.

Conor left his balls at home again.

He's getting beaten like a pinata these days and his fans are still drinking the koolaid.

He's in for another ass kicking.

DamagedHeartfeltAzurevase-small.gif

Knocked Paulie dead!!

Pauline got raped by Conor in 2017

Because theres a video of him getting knocked down and his head getting snapped back by Conor

Because theres a video of him getting knocked down and his head getting snapped back by Conor
That wasn't a real knockdown and that left came at the end of the session. See what happens if you get called off the couch to go 12 rounds.

Clown on him all you want, but he did call Conor and Dana's bluff and told them to release the tape.

I really dont get it, why would anyone care that Pauli is a better boxer than Conor?? Conor isn't a boxer

That wasn't a real knockdown and that left came at the end of the session. See what happens if you get called off the couch to go 12 rounds.

Thats on Paulie, he knew what he was going into.

That being said, its obvious Paulie is still trying to goad Conor to a bout, problem is its probably the only fight with Conor that nobody wants to see

Paulie is a weenie, got yo ass WHOOPED Paulie!

lol if you actually believe this.

I can take 12 seconds of footage from any sparring session and make one guy look like the winner.

Mysterio agrees, Conor whooped Paulie for 12 seconds!!

Back