Paulie: Conor has no balls!!!!

lol if you actually believe this.

I can take 12 seconds of footage from any sparring session and make one guy look like the winner.

You can't take 12 seconds of footage with Conor on his ass though like Paulie.

5iuxItT.png

He is still talking about this? Dude give it up, you got embarassed!

People always bagging on Paulie for talking about Mcgregor but the reporters do always ask Paulie a lot about Mcgregor, it's not really that he goes looking to talk about him, he answers questions he is asked.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to actually believe Conor outboxed Paulie. Conor is not even an amateur and Paulie is a former champ. The fact that we only had shots of Conor landing his strikes and nothing from Paulie tells you all you need to know. You’re gonna tell me Paulie didn’t land a single shot on Conor? Do you actually believe Paulie couldn’t hit Conor? The tape was never released and that tells you all you need to know. If Conor dominated he would drop the tape instantly. Conor is a dirtbag and would be rubbing the tape all over his face if he “dominated” him like he claimed. Conor fans are so fucking stupid they’ll believe anything. Conor could never outbox someone like Paulie. Even off the couch the guy could only muster up like 3 highlights on a fat, old and out of shape Paulie lol. What a fucking joke.

Is this dude a legit name in the boxing world? Is he trying to make Conor bless his bum ass or what? He can´t make a carrer of his own without Conor?

I know they sparred a little but this dude looks more crazy psycho than Tony.

I love watching Sherdog get triggered when Paulie comes up

I love watching Sherdog get triggered when Paulie comes up
Triggered? Then what is Paulie?

Most of sherdog is genuinely concerned for his sanity, the rest are laughing at his desperation. You're either an extreme hater (mysterio), paulie, or a family member if you think otherwise

He was clearly out of shape.....He is an old boxer and his last fight was a lost, we was no way near his real Prime shape.

GC6y20kZkeuh1z0qBI3DukNAYlRjhE_YomYcgSyvhLg.jpg

It's like somebody beating Conor off season when he is skinny fat....Doesn't mean much.
That's skinny fat? That was literally the day after the mendes fight.

He was right...sherdog should apologize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back